Devildriver

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
shadowalk
Metal God
Posts: 13850
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:16
Location: Manila, Philippines

Devildriver

Post by shadowalk »

I know most folk here don't really like them. I'm not really a fan myself but I do like a few songs. This is one of them.

[youtube]SHYK96uGirM[/youtube]

:heyryyyan: :greenie:
User avatar
Hugo.
Metal God
Posts: 15495
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
Location: Ireland

Re: Devildriver

Post by Hugo. »

I could see ryan liking devildriver alright. :redneck:



I like a few DD songs myself, went to see them at grasspop a few years back. Twas some fun.
Image
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: Devildriver

Post by rhino »

i like devildriver, ecspecially these last kind words, and the fury of our makers hand





[youtube]OaSkHWadAZo[/youtube]

[youtube]pxI0TDGo2f0[/youtube]
User avatar
Santyago
Member
Posts: 203
Joined: 20 Jun 2009, 07:58

Re: Devildriver

Post by Santyago »

I like some of their songs, especially this one:



[youtube]gNmmJurwktM[/youtube]
Post Reply