Your favorite vocal performance?

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
Haunty
Metal God
Posts: 12225
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 01:28
Location: using Thibault to cancel out Capo Ferro

Your favorite vocal performance?

Post by Haunty »

Post here the single baddest splendid mate of mine of a vocal performance.



I dare you to beat this one:

[youtube]eanzUgYF9SU[/youtube]



The whole song is pure awesome, but 4:45-5:23 for all the marbles.

:xx: :xx: :xx: :xx: :xx: :xx: :xx:



I couldn't find a higher quality upload, but you know it's true.
Image



Need a new signature? Why not Zoidberg? (V) (;,,;) (V)
User avatar
vega
Metal God
Posts: 6028
Joined: 10 Aug 2010, 22:33
Location: spain

Re: Your favorite vocal performance?

Post by vega »

vocal performance of what genre? :santa:



for me, I think this is a great vocal performance,



[youtube]wE2nBDf4u0k[/youtube] :bang:



R.I.P Old GnR.
Image
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: Your favorite vocal performance?

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

type o negative fucking blow
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
Haunty
Metal God
Posts: 12225
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 01:28
Location: using Thibault to cancel out Capo Ferro

Re: Your favorite vocal performance?

Post by Haunty »

It's a good thing I don't give a rat's ass what you think.
Image



Need a new signature? Why not Zoidberg? (V) (;,,;) (V)
User avatar
shadowalk
Metal God
Posts: 13850
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:16
Location: Manila, Philippines

Re: Your favorite vocal performance?

Post by shadowalk »

A few Faith No More and Tool songs came to mind when I saw this thread. And of course, Pantera's Cemetery Gates.
User avatar
Mesarthim
Lhümbergø
Posts: 21723
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
Location: Birdtown, Minnesota

Re: Your favorite vocal performance?

Post by Mesarthim »

[youtube]A43JOxLa5MM[/youtube]
rhino wrote: ↑
20 Dec 2020, 07:48
I'm just getting buzzed up and making dumb threads :bacon:
Verbal wrote: ↑
06 Aug 2021, 04:32
i dont think youre appreciating how much of an idiot i am
User avatar
zim
Zim(a)
Posts: 26909
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 02:36
Location: couch

Re: Your favorite vocal performance?

Post by zim »

burzum doesn't have shit on that rooster :bang:
the dead vote well wrote: ↑
18 Jun 2021, 04:22
moving from a garbage disposal back to the dumpster but it’s an improvement nonetheless
User avatar
Mesarthim
Lhümbergø
Posts: 21723
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
Location: Birdtown, Minnesota

Re: Your favorite vocal performance?

Post by Mesarthim »

[quote name="Nick"]type o negative fucking blow[/quote]





false.
rhino wrote: ↑
20 Dec 2020, 07:48
I'm just getting buzzed up and making dumb threads :bacon:
Verbal wrote: ↑
06 Aug 2021, 04:32
i dont think youre appreciating how much of an idiot i am
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: Your favorite vocal performance?

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

its true and you know it lummy!
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: Your favorite vocal performance?

Post by rhino »

RC!





and i disagree, peter steele was fucking awesome :eyes:









[youtube]I9UvtY3TezI[/youtube]
User avatar
FUKKET
Metal God
Posts: 8909
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:11
Location: Heranus
Contact:

Re: Your favorite vocal performance?

Post by FUKKET »

anything by Devin



Kevin Sharp on 'Need To Control'



Yamatsuka Eye on "Torture Garden"



Patton on "Angel Dust"
User avatar
Bathsalt Zombie
Ancient One
Posts: 2644
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 00:05
Location: The birthplace of death metal
Contact:

Re: Your favorite vocal performance?

Post by Bathsalt Zombie »

[quote name="FUKKET"]anything by Devin

[/quote]
Image
Post Reply