Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
-
Haunty
- Metal God
- Posts: 12225
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 01:28
- Location: using Thibault to cancel out Capo Ferro
Post
by Haunty »
Post here the single baddest splendid mate of mine of a vocal performance.
I dare you to beat this one:
[youtube]eanzUgYF9SU[/youtube]
The whole song is pure awesome, but 4:45-5:23 for
all the marbles.
I couldn't find a higher quality upload, but you know it's true.
Need a new signature? Why not Zoidberg?
(V) (;,,;) (V)
-
vega
- Metal God
- Posts: 6028
- Joined: 10 Aug 2010, 22:33
- Location: spain
Post
by vega »
vocal performance of what genre?
for me, I think this is a great vocal performance,
[youtube]wE2nBDf4u0k[/youtube]
R.I.P Old GnR.
-
Methuselah Honeysuckle
- Postwhore
- Posts: 59379
- Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
- Location: the bottle dump
Post
by Methuselah Honeysuckle »
type o negative fucking blow
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg.

. She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
-
Haunty
- Metal God
- Posts: 12225
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 01:28
- Location: using Thibault to cancel out Capo Ferro
Post
by Haunty »
It's a good thing I don't give a rat's ass what you think.
Need a new signature? Why not Zoidberg?
(V) (;,,;) (V)
-
shadowalk
- Metal God
- Posts: 13850
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:16
- Location: Manila, Philippines
Post
by shadowalk »
A few Faith No More and Tool songs came to mind when I saw this thread. And of course, Pantera's Cemetery Gates.
-
Mesarthim
- Lhümbergø
- Posts: 21723
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
- Location: Birdtown, Minnesota
Post
by Mesarthim »
[youtube]A43JOxLa5MM[/youtube]
rhino wrote: ↑20 Dec 2020, 07:48
I'm just getting buzzed up and making dumb threads
Verbal wrote: ↑06 Aug 2021, 04:32
i dont think youre appreciating how much of an idiot i am
-
zim
- Zim(a)
- Posts: 26909
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 02:36
- Location: couch
Post
by zim »
burzum doesn't have shit on that rooster

the dead vote well wrote: ↑18 Jun 2021, 04:22
moving from a garbage disposal back to the dumpster but it’s an improvement nonetheless
-
Mesarthim
- Lhümbergø
- Posts: 21723
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
- Location: Birdtown, Minnesota
Post
by Mesarthim »
[quote name="Nick"]type o negative fucking blow[/quote]
false.
rhino wrote: ↑20 Dec 2020, 07:48
I'm just getting buzzed up and making dumb threads
Verbal wrote: ↑06 Aug 2021, 04:32
i dont think youre appreciating how much of an idiot i am
-
Methuselah Honeysuckle
- Postwhore
- Posts: 59379
- Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
- Location: the bottle dump
Post
by Methuselah Honeysuckle »
its true and you know it lummy!
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg.

. She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
-
rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Post
by rhino »
RC!
and i disagree, peter steele was fucking awesome
[youtube]I9UvtY3TezI[/youtube]
-
FUKKET
- Metal God
- Posts: 8909
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:11
- Location: Heranus
-
Contact:
Post
by FUKKET »
anything by Devin
Kevin Sharp on 'Need To Control'
Yamatsuka Eye on "Torture Garden"
Patton on "Angel Dust"
-
Bathsalt Zombie
- Ancient One
- Posts: 2644
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 00:05
- Location: The birthplace of death metal
-
Contact:
Post
by Bathsalt Zombie »
[quote name="FUKKET"]anything by Devin
[/quote]