Enslaved - Axioma Ethica Odini

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Enslaved - Axioma Ethica Odini

Post by droidspawn »

I had to go into hot topic to buy it but it was worth it :xx:
User avatar
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius
Posts: 24044
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24

Re: Enslaved - Axioma Ethica Odini

Post by jawn galliano »

mehhhhhhhhhhhhhh
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: Enslaved - Axioma Ethica Odini

Post by rhino »

bought it the day it came out, still really enjoying it. i think it has some of the best songs they've ever done
User avatar
Mesarthim
Lhümbergø
Posts: 21723
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
Location: Birdtown, Minnesota

Re: Enslaved - Axioma Ethica Odini

Post by Mesarthim »

I actually really, really, really like this album. it's top 10 of 2010 material for sure.I've been listening to it almost nonstop since it leaked.
rhino wrote: ↑
20 Dec 2020, 07:48
I'm just getting buzzed up and making dumb threads :bacon:
Verbal wrote: ↑
06 Aug 2021, 04:32
i dont think youre appreciating how much of an idiot i am
Post Reply