Enslaved - Axioma Ethica Odini
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Enslaved - Axioma Ethica Odini
I had to go into hot topic to buy it but it was worth it 
- jawn galliano
- Yahtzee Genius
- Posts: 24044
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24
Re: Enslaved - Axioma Ethica Odini
mehhhhhhhhhhhhhh
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: Enslaved - Axioma Ethica Odini
bought it the day it came out, still really enjoying it. i think it has some of the best songs they've ever done
- Mesarthim
- Lhümbergø
- Posts: 21723
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
- Location: Birdtown, Minnesota
Re: Enslaved - Axioma Ethica Odini
I actually really, really, really like this album. it's top 10 of 2010 material for sure.I've been listening to it almost nonstop since it leaked.