[youtube]UpBY9Odeiu8[/youtube]
And I raise my head and staaaaaare...
- shadowalk
- Metal God
- Posts: 13850
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:16
- Location: Manila, Philippines
And I raise my head and staaaaaare...
...into the eyes of a strangaaaaaaaahhh!
[youtube]UpBY9Odeiu8[/youtube]
[youtube]UpBY9Odeiu8[/youtube]
- Haunty
- Metal God
- Posts: 12225
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 01:28
- Location: using Thibault to cancel out Capo Ferro
Re: And I raise my head and staaaaaare...
I've always known that the mirror never liiiiiiiieees!!!

Need a new signature? Why not Zoidberg? (V) (;,,;) (V)
- scarica
- Ancient One
- Posts: 2127
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 15:18
- Location: hwy 180 burrito shop
Re: And I raise my head and staaaaaare...
hell fuckin YEAH!

<a class="bbc_url" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sKyve_IO ... e_IO0nA</a>
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="ANGEL OF DESEASE">
when a lady lick the nipple, the ding-ding start to smile
</blockquote>
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="ANGEL OF DESEASE">
when a lady lick the nipple, the ding-ding start to smile
</blockquote>
- scarica
- Ancient One
- Posts: 2127
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 15:18
- Location: hwy 180 burrito shop
Re: And I raise my head and staaaaaare...
[youtube]6EKz29FpeCA[/youtube]
<a class="bbc_url" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sKyve_IO ... e_IO0nA</a>
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="ANGEL OF DESEASE">
when a lady lick the nipple, the ding-ding start to smile
</blockquote>
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="ANGEL OF DESEASE">
when a lady lick the nipple, the ding-ding start to smile
</blockquote>