And I raise my head and staaaaaare...

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
shadowalk
Metal God
Posts: 13850
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:16
Location: Manila, Philippines

And I raise my head and staaaaaare...

Post by shadowalk »

...into the eyes of a strangaaaaaaaahhh! :bang: :bang: :bang:

[youtube]UpBY9Odeiu8[/youtube]
User avatar
Haunty
Metal God
Posts: 12225
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 01:28
Location: using Thibault to cancel out Capo Ferro

Re: And I raise my head and staaaaaare...

Post by Haunty »

I've always known that the mirror never liiiiiiiieees!!!
Image



Need a new signature? Why not Zoidberg? (V) (;,,;) (V)
User avatar
scarica
Ancient One
Posts: 2127
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 15:18
Location: hwy 180 burrito shop

Re: And I raise my head and staaaaaare...

Post by scarica »

hell fuckin YEAH! :xx: :bang: :xx:
<a class="bbc_url" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sKyve_IO ... e_IO0nA</a>

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="ANGEL OF DESEASE">
when a lady lick the nipple, the ding-ding start to smile
</blockquote>
User avatar
scarica
Ancient One
Posts: 2127
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 15:18
Location: hwy 180 burrito shop

Re: And I raise my head and staaaaaare...

Post by scarica »

[youtube]6EKz29FpeCA[/youtube]
<a class="bbc_url" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sKyve_IO ... e_IO0nA</a>

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="ANGEL OF DESEASE">
when a lady lick the nipple, the ding-ding start to smile
</blockquote>
Post Reply