Phlebotomized

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
Mutilator
Ancient One
Posts: 1578
Joined: 11 May 2009, 02:44
Location: Utrecht NL

Phlebotomized

Post by Mutilator »

On now-defunct symphonic (with violin) death-doom band from The Netherlands:



Check out the great gruntsinging:

[youtube]0isPH0Oin2M[/youtube]
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: Phlebotomized

Post by rhino »

doom death :horns:
User avatar
Will Conquer
Mature Neophyte
Posts: 54
Joined: 18 Sep 2010, 21:33

Re: Phlebotomized

Post by Will Conquer »

I forgot about these guys (I got a few tracks off WinMX about 10 years ago).



The production is surprisingly suitable for their unusual take on metal - especially in terms of when the material was written - but the style itself is kind of boring imo. It's like...decent wallpaper, except with sound and whatnot.
User avatar
FUKKET
Metal God
Posts: 8909
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:11
Location: Heranus
Contact:

Re: Phlebotomized

Post by FUKKET »

I had a track of theirs on a compilation in the gloryhole era . I think it was a Terrorizer mag comp - I really liked the track, but never thought about pursuing their stuff any further.
Post Reply