On now-defunct symphonic (with violin) death-doom band from The Netherlands:
Check out the great gruntsinging:
[youtube]0isPH0Oin2M[/youtube]
Phlebotomized
- Mutilator
- Ancient One
- Posts: 1578
- Joined: 11 May 2009, 02:44
- Location: Utrecht NL
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: Phlebotomized
doom death :horns:
- Will Conquer
- Mature Neophyte
- Posts: 54
- Joined: 18 Sep 2010, 21:33
Re: Phlebotomized
I forgot about these guys (I got a few tracks off WinMX about 10 years ago).
The production is surprisingly suitable for their unusual take on metal - especially in terms of when the material was written - but the style itself is kind of boring imo. It's like...decent wallpaper, except with sound and whatnot.
The production is surprisingly suitable for their unusual take on metal - especially in terms of when the material was written - but the style itself is kind of boring imo. It's like...decent wallpaper, except with sound and whatnot.
- FUKKET
- Metal God
- Posts: 8909
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:11
- Location: Heranus
- Contact:
Re: Phlebotomized
I had a track of theirs on a compilation in the gloryhole era . I think it was a Terrorizer mag comp - I really liked the track, but never thought about pursuing their stuff any further.