Cake

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Cake

Post by droidspawn »

Do you like Cake Ryan?



[youtube]Nbzt1HnVzIQ[/youtube]

[youtube]u7aDstrDMf0[/youtube]
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: Cake

Post by rhino »

i havent even heard any of cakes albums, just knew that one song when it was popular, didnt really care for either song posted :oldryan:
User avatar
shadowalk
Metal God
Posts: 13850
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:16
Location: Manila, Philippines

Re: Cake

Post by shadowalk »

I remember hearing 'Never There' on the radio when I was at around 6th or 7th grade.



hey ryyyyyy... [youtube]e0mx5ERj1eI[/youtube]
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: Cake

Post by rhino »

first time i even heard that....meh
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: Cake

Post by droidspawn »

I enjoy Cake, both kinds.
Post Reply