Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Post
by droidspawn »
Do you like Cake Ryan?
[youtube]Nbzt1HnVzIQ[/youtube]
[youtube]u7aDstrDMf0[/youtube]
-
rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Post
by rhino »
i havent even heard any of cakes albums, just knew that one song when it was popular, didnt really care for either song posted

-
shadowalk
- Metal God
- Posts: 13850
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:16
- Location: Manila, Philippines
Post
by shadowalk »
I remember hearing 'Never There' on the radio when I was at around 6th or 7th grade.
hey ryyyyyy... [youtube]e0mx5ERj1eI[/youtube]
-
rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Post
by rhino »
first time i even heard that....meh
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Post
by droidspawn »
I enjoy Cake, both kinds.