ahoy Rhino!
- Bathsalt Zombie
- Ancient One
- Posts: 2644
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 00:05
- Location: The birthplace of death metal
- Contact:
ahoy Rhino!
I'm assuming that you heard the new album from The Absence already. My favourite track off of it is most definitely Maelstrom. It sereiously gives me a Jester Race In Flames vibe like nothing else. What say you?

- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: ahoy Rhino!
yeah man i bought the album the same week it came out, its good stuff, better than riders imo. they have a nack for melody, but they also have aggression and they mix the two perfect. this band should get more attention for sure
[youtube]f6s2kndQFW4[/youtube]
[youtube]f6s2kndQFW4[/youtube]
- Bathsalt Zombie
- Ancient One
- Posts: 2644
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 00:05
- Location: The birthplace of death metal
- Contact:
Re: ahoy Rhino!
I saw them when they opened their CD released tour. I'm friends with Mike Leon via his other band that he's in. I know Jamie as well and knows that he DJs at this bar near downtown on certain nights and work in the mall outside of Tampa. With that said, I got that they have a strong soft spot for Swedish melo-death and enjoys every moment they have as a band. Freaking Jamie considers Maelstrom to be the Arch Enemy song though. 
