hey jorsh
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: hey jorsh
just downloaded haarp, this is fucking killer sludge right here 
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Re: hey jorsh
Goatwhore
haarp is indeed killer. I've yet to d/l the album because I was hoping my best buy would have it since they have the new arson anthem, but they don't. Now I'm leaving til the weekend so I won't get to here it until I get back. boo!
haarp is indeed killer. I've yet to d/l the album because I was hoping my best buy would have it since they have the new arson anthem, but they don't. Now I'm leaving til the weekend so I won't get to here it until I get back. boo!