hey jorsh

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

hey jorsh

Post by rhino »

[youtube]13Nh5rXlNGk[/youtube]







:xx:
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: hey jorsh

Post by rhino »

just downloaded haarp, this is fucking killer sludge right here :idea:
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: hey jorsh

Post by droidspawn »

Goatwhore :grim:





haarp is indeed killer. I've yet to d/l the album because I was hoping my best buy would have it since they have the new arson anthem, but they don't. Now I'm leaving til the weekend so I won't get to here it until I get back. boo!
Post Reply