This driving me insane, there's another song ( i thought it was from wiseblood or AMVD, but i geuss i am wrong) That has the lyrics "Help me jesus, help me clean my wounds, he said cannot heal that kind, something something, he said it happens everytime"
I have only heard clean my wounds once or twice before, and when I heard that line, I instantly recognized them as being from another song, but for the life of my can't remember it.
Does anyone know what the song is, or am I insane?
[youtube]yvsQsao1F88[/youtube]
Another song with Clean my Wounds (COC) lyrics?
- TamPron
- Metal God
- Posts: 16582
- Joined: 24 Apr 2009, 00:50
- Location: Rod Stewart
- Contact:
Another song with Clean my Wounds (COC) lyrics?
[quote name="Extreme Noise Tara"]They are. [/quote]


- TamPron
- Metal God
- Posts: 16582
- Joined: 24 Apr 2009, 00:50
- Location: Rod Stewart
- Contact:
Re: Another song with Clean my Wounds (COC) lyrics?
The lyrics "He said it happens everytime" is screamed before going into a chorus on whatever song I think I am thinking of.
[quote name="Extreme Noise Tara"]They are. [/quote]


- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: Another song with Clean my Wounds (COC) lyrics?
ahhh dammit, now you got me thinking 
- TamPron
- Metal God
- Posts: 16582
- Joined: 24 Apr 2009, 00:50
- Location: Rod Stewart
- Contact:
Re: Another song with Clean my Wounds (COC) lyrics?
ryan, amirite? There is another song with more or less the same lyrics, and i can hear it in my head, but it wont come to me.........this bullshit is making my brain explode 5 times.
[quote name="Extreme Noise Tara"]They are. [/quote]


- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: Another song with Clean my Wounds (COC) lyrics?
I cant think of anything, but now i'm wondering too 