Another song with Clean my Wounds (COC) lyrics?

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
TamPron
Metal God
Posts: 16582
Joined: 24 Apr 2009, 00:50
Location: Rod Stewart
Contact:

Another song with Clean my Wounds (COC) lyrics?

Post by TamPron »

This driving me insane, there's another song ( i thought it was from wiseblood or AMVD, but i geuss i am wrong) That has the lyrics "Help me jesus, help me clean my wounds, he said cannot heal that kind, something something, he said it happens everytime"



I have only heard clean my wounds once or twice before, and when I heard that line, I instantly recognized them as being from another song, but for the life of my can't remember it.

Does anyone know what the song is, or am I insane?

[youtube]yvsQsao1F88[/youtube]
[quote name="Extreme Noise Tara"]They are. [/quote]

Image
User avatar
TamPron
Metal God
Posts: 16582
Joined: 24 Apr 2009, 00:50
Location: Rod Stewart
Contact:

Re: Another song with Clean my Wounds (COC) lyrics?

Post by TamPron »

The lyrics "He said it happens everytime" is screamed before going into a chorus on whatever song I think I am thinking of.
[quote name="Extreme Noise Tara"]They are. [/quote]

Image
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: Another song with Clean my Wounds (COC) lyrics?

Post by rhino »

ahhh dammit, now you got me thinking :oldryan:
User avatar
TamPron
Metal God
Posts: 16582
Joined: 24 Apr 2009, 00:50
Location: Rod Stewart
Contact:

Re: Another song with Clean my Wounds (COC) lyrics?

Post by TamPron »

ryan, amirite? There is another song with more or less the same lyrics, and i can hear it in my head, but it wont come to me.........this bullshit is making my brain explode 5 times.
[quote name="Extreme Noise Tara"]They are. [/quote]

Image
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: Another song with Clean my Wounds (COC) lyrics?

Post by rhino »

I cant think of anything, but now i'm wondering too :homework:
Post Reply