[youtube]rf3ZMMFSamQ[/youtube]
origins new vocalist sucks
- zim
- Zim(a)
- Posts: 26909
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 02:36
- Location: couch
origins new vocalist sucks
his vocals are weak as fuck compared to james lee
[youtube]rf3ZMMFSamQ[/youtube]
[youtube]rf3ZMMFSamQ[/youtube]
the dead vote well wrote: ↑18 Jun 2021, 04:22moving from a garbage disposal back to the dumpster but it’s an improvement nonetheless
- Mesarthim
- Lhümbergø
- Posts: 21723
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
- Location: Birdtown, Minnesota
- Hugo.
- Metal God
- Posts: 15495
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
- Location: Ireland
- TamPron
- Metal God
- Posts: 16582
- Joined: 24 Apr 2009, 00:50
- Location: Rod Stewart
- Contact:
Re: origins new vocalist sucks
and they don't sound as good live with only 1 guitarist.
[quote name="Extreme Noise Tara"]They are. [/quote]


- Mesarthim
- Lhümbergø
- Posts: 21723
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
- Location: Birdtown, Minnesota
Re: origins new vocalist sucks
[quote name="TAM TAM"]and they don't sound as good live with only 1 guitarist.[/quote]
I thought the same thing when I saw Dying Fetus a couple of years ago.
I thought the same thing when I saw Dying Fetus a couple of years ago.
- zim
- Zim(a)
- Posts: 26909
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 02:36
- Location: couch
Re: origins new vocalist sucks
I think DF were still pretty kick ass live with only 1 guitar
the dead vote well wrote: ↑18 Jun 2021, 04:22moving from a garbage disposal back to the dumpster but it’s an improvement nonetheless
- Hugo.
- Metal God
- Posts: 15495
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
- Location: Ireland
Re: origins new vocalist sucks
[quote name="zimberly"]I think DF were still pretty kick ass live with only 1 guitar[/quote]
DF are fucking sick live. That kimball dude on the bass/vocals is ridiculous.
DF are fucking sick live. That kimball dude on the bass/vocals is ridiculous.

- Mesarthim
- Lhümbergø
- Posts: 21723
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
- Location: Birdtown, Minnesota
Re: origins new vocalist sucks
I've seen them where they were a 5 piece, a 4 piece, and a 3 piece band.
5 piece had the most energy but they were still awesome as a 4. 3 piece just felt like there was something missing even though they still kicked ass.
5 piece had the most energy but they were still awesome as a 4. 3 piece just felt like there was something missing even though they still kicked ass.
- TamPron
- Metal God
- Posts: 16582
- Joined: 24 Apr 2009, 00:50
- Location: Rod Stewart
- Contact:
Re: origins new vocalist sucks
I've thought they were more and more boring everytime i've seen them.
[quote name="Extreme Noise Tara"]They are. [/quote]


- zim
- Zim(a)
- Posts: 26909
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 02:36
- Location: couch
Re: origins new vocalist sucks
I've seen DF three times as a 3 piece and I thought they kicked ass each time 
the dead vote well wrote: ↑18 Jun 2021, 04:22moving from a garbage disposal back to the dumpster but it’s an improvement nonetheless
- Hugo.
- Metal God
- Posts: 15495
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
- Location: Ireland
Re: origins new vocalist sucks
I saw them as a four piece with nile and sinister. That was some gig.
Seeing the three DFguitarists sweeping in unison is
Seeing the three DFguitarists sweeping in unison is
