origins new vocalist sucks

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
zim
Zim(a)
Posts: 26909
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 02:36
Location: couch

origins new vocalist sucks

Post by zim »

his vocals are weak as fuck compared to james lee :frown:

[youtube]rf3ZMMFSamQ[/youtube]
the dead vote well wrote: ↑
18 Jun 2021, 04:22
moving from a garbage disposal back to the dumpster but it’s an improvement nonetheless
User avatar
Mesarthim
Lhümbergø
Posts: 21723
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
Location: Birdtown, Minnesota

Re: origins new vocalist sucks

Post by Mesarthim »

shame.
rhino wrote: ↑
20 Dec 2020, 07:48
I'm just getting buzzed up and making dumb threads :bacon:
Verbal wrote: ↑
06 Aug 2021, 04:32
i dont think youre appreciating how much of an idiot i am
User avatar
Hugo.
Metal God
Posts: 15495
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
Location: Ireland

Re: origins new vocalist sucks

Post by Hugo. »

Oh DEAR.



Still though, Origin :xx:
Image
User avatar
TamPron
Metal God
Posts: 16582
Joined: 24 Apr 2009, 00:50
Location: Rod Stewart
Contact:

Re: origins new vocalist sucks

Post by TamPron »

and they don't sound as good live with only 1 guitarist.
[quote name="Extreme Noise Tara"]They are. [/quote]

Image
User avatar
Mesarthim
Lhümbergø
Posts: 21723
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
Location: Birdtown, Minnesota

Re: origins new vocalist sucks

Post by Mesarthim »

[quote name="TAM TAM"]and they don't sound as good live with only 1 guitarist.[/quote]



I thought the same thing when I saw Dying Fetus a couple of years ago.
rhino wrote: ↑
20 Dec 2020, 07:48
I'm just getting buzzed up and making dumb threads :bacon:
Verbal wrote: ↑
06 Aug 2021, 04:32
i dont think youre appreciating how much of an idiot i am
User avatar
zim
Zim(a)
Posts: 26909
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 02:36
Location: couch

Re: origins new vocalist sucks

Post by zim »

I think DF were still pretty kick ass live with only 1 guitar
the dead vote well wrote: ↑
18 Jun 2021, 04:22
moving from a garbage disposal back to the dumpster but it’s an improvement nonetheless
User avatar
Hugo.
Metal God
Posts: 15495
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
Location: Ireland

Re: origins new vocalist sucks

Post by Hugo. »

[quote name="zimberly"]I think DF were still pretty kick ass live with only 1 guitar[/quote]



DF are fucking sick live. That kimball dude on the bass/vocals is ridiculous.
Image
User avatar
Mesarthim
Lhümbergø
Posts: 21723
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
Location: Birdtown, Minnesota

Re: origins new vocalist sucks

Post by Mesarthim »

I've seen them where they were a 5 piece, a 4 piece, and a 3 piece band.

5 piece had the most energy but they were still awesome as a 4. 3 piece just felt like there was something missing even though they still kicked ass.
rhino wrote: ↑
20 Dec 2020, 07:48
I'm just getting buzzed up and making dumb threads :bacon:
Verbal wrote: ↑
06 Aug 2021, 04:32
i dont think youre appreciating how much of an idiot i am
User avatar
TamPron
Metal God
Posts: 16582
Joined: 24 Apr 2009, 00:50
Location: Rod Stewart
Contact:

Re: origins new vocalist sucks

Post by TamPron »

I've thought they were more and more boring everytime i've seen them.
[quote name="Extreme Noise Tara"]They are. [/quote]

Image
User avatar
zim
Zim(a)
Posts: 26909
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 02:36
Location: couch

Re: origins new vocalist sucks

Post by zim »

I've seen DF three times as a 3 piece and I thought they kicked ass each time :bang:
the dead vote well wrote: ↑
18 Jun 2021, 04:22
moving from a garbage disposal back to the dumpster but it’s an improvement nonetheless
User avatar
Hugo.
Metal God
Posts: 15495
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
Location: Ireland

Re: origins new vocalist sucks

Post by Hugo. »

I saw them as a four piece with nile and sinister. That was some gig.



Seeing the three DFguitarists sweeping in unison is :xx:
Image
Post Reply