Dead Can Dance

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
Spirits of the Deep Waters
Ancient One
Posts: 1324
Joined: 21 Dec 2009, 17:45

Dead Can Dance

Post by Spirits of the Deep Waters »

Been spinning WITHIN THE REALM OF A DYING SUN alot lately, I love this album! Some of the stuff reminds me of Morbid Angels instrumentals like Melting or Nar Matturu!



Annyone into this?
User avatar
Foxi
Mature Neophyte
Posts: 66
Joined: 21 Aug 2010, 00:31
Location: Germany

Re: Dead Can Dance

Post by Foxi »

I like this one a lot, too!

I wonder (ore at least never heard about ...) that a Band used "Dawn of the Iconoclast" as concert intro so far!!!
User avatar
Spirits of the Deep Waters
Ancient One
Posts: 1324
Joined: 21 Dec 2009, 17:45

Re: Dead Can Dance

Post by Spirits of the Deep Waters »

[quote name="Foxi"]I like this one a lot, too!

I wonder (ore at least never heard about ...) that a Band used "Dawn of the Iconoclast" as concert intro so far!!![/quote]



Otherwise that's a great idea!
User avatar
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius
Posts: 24044
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24

Re: Dead Can Dance

Post by jawn galliano »

love me some DCD, all of their material up 'til the serpents egg was excellent. that album in particular seems a bit inconsistent, and i haven't cared for the later material. within the realm of a dying sun is definitely my favorite though.



[youtube]karRE54LCCA[/youtube]



:thingy:
Post Reply