Been spinning WITHIN THE REALM OF A DYING SUN alot lately, I love this album! Some of the stuff reminds me of Morbid Angels instrumentals like Melting or Nar Matturu!
Annyone into this?
Dead Can Dance
- Spirits of the Deep Waters
- Ancient One
- Posts: 1324
- Joined: 21 Dec 2009, 17:45
- Foxi
- Mature Neophyte
- Posts: 66
- Joined: 21 Aug 2010, 00:31
- Location: Germany
Re: Dead Can Dance
I like this one a lot, too!
I wonder (ore at least never heard about ...) that a Band used "Dawn of the Iconoclast" as concert intro so far!!!
I wonder (ore at least never heard about ...) that a Band used "Dawn of the Iconoclast" as concert intro so far!!!
- Spirits of the Deep Waters
- Ancient One
- Posts: 1324
- Joined: 21 Dec 2009, 17:45
Re: Dead Can Dance
[quote name="Foxi"]I like this one a lot, too!
I wonder (ore at least never heard about ...) that a Band used "Dawn of the Iconoclast" as concert intro so far!!![/quote]
Otherwise that's a great idea!
I wonder (ore at least never heard about ...) that a Band used "Dawn of the Iconoclast" as concert intro so far!!![/quote]
Otherwise that's a great idea!
- jawn galliano
- Yahtzee Genius
- Posts: 24044
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24
Re: Dead Can Dance
love me some DCD, all of their material up 'til the serpents egg was excellent. that album in particular seems a bit inconsistent, and i haven't cared for the later material. within the realm of a dying sun is definitely my favorite though.
[youtube]karRE54LCCA[/youtube]

[youtube]karRE54LCCA[/youtube]