Deftones

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Deftones

Post by droidspawn »

Post your favorite albums in order and your 5 favorite tracks.



1.White Pony

2. Around the Fur

3. Diamond Eyes

4. Deftones

5. Saturday Night Wrist

6. Adrenaline





[youtube]r7lYbof7iwc[/youtube]

[youtube]T8ZXXxlPYAQ[/youtube]

[youtube]Qnj68Dy9AdA[/youtube]

[youtube]JpI_tjmOFKg[/youtube]

[youtube]Q_DKzYUUDkU[/youtube]
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: Deftones

Post by rhino »

[quote name="jorsh"]Post your favorite albums in order and your 5 favorite tracks.



1.White Pony

2. Around the Fur

3. Diamond Eyes

4. Deftones

5. Saturday Night Wrist

6. Adrenaline





[/quote]





this is how i would order them as well



songs:

digital bath

my own summer

risk

needles and pins

combat

birthmark



at the moment when i think about it, probably will change again someday
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: Deftones

Post by droidspawn »

I forgot about combat, good song. Risk is also one of the best off DE.
User avatar
shadowalk
Metal God
Posts: 13850
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:16
Location: Manila, Philippines

Re: Deftones

Post by shadowalk »

They're playing here tonight. Didn't manage to get a ticket as I'm on a very tight schedule these days. :oldryan:



Anyway, I'm an Around The Fur kind of fellow. I don't really like it when they go into the style of, say, 'Digital Bath'. Though I don't hate that song, the way they deliver those songs isn't much to my liking and I prefer their style on songs such as 'Be Quiet And Drive' and the Around The Fur title track.
User avatar
Ninny
Metal God
Posts: 16107
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 15:24
Location: Groaningagain

Re: Deftones

Post by Ninny »

Adrenaline

Around the Fur

I lost track after the first two :)



[youtube]KvknOXGPzCQ[/youtube]

[youtube]mEVik1nJb68[/youtube]

[youtube]XOzs1FehYOA[/youtube]

[youtube]fZB2FDMvik0[/youtube]
User avatar
vO)))id
Metal God
Posts: 12253
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 14:44

Re: Deftones

Post by vO)))id »

White Pony :xx:::::::::::::
User avatar
Abzu
Postwhore
Posts: 45613
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
Location: next door

Re: Deftones

Post by Abzu »

1. Adrenaline

2. Around The Fur

3-5. :fuckoff:
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
Post Reply