Post your favorite albums in order and your 5 favorite tracks.
1.White Pony
2. Around the Fur
3. Diamond Eyes
4. Deftones
5. Saturday Night Wrist
6. Adrenaline
[youtube]r7lYbof7iwc[/youtube]
[youtube]T8ZXXxlPYAQ[/youtube]
[youtube]Qnj68Dy9AdA[/youtube]
[youtube]JpI_tjmOFKg[/youtube]
[youtube]Q_DKzYUUDkU[/youtube]
Deftones
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: Deftones
[quote name="jorsh"]Post your favorite albums in order and your 5 favorite tracks.
1.White Pony
2. Around the Fur
3. Diamond Eyes
4. Deftones
5. Saturday Night Wrist
6. Adrenaline
[/quote]
this is how i would order them as well
songs:
digital bath
my own summer
risk
needles and pins
combat
birthmark
at the moment when i think about it, probably will change again someday
1.White Pony
2. Around the Fur
3. Diamond Eyes
4. Deftones
5. Saturday Night Wrist
6. Adrenaline
[/quote]
this is how i would order them as well
songs:
digital bath
my own summer
risk
needles and pins
combat
birthmark
at the moment when i think about it, probably will change again someday
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Re: Deftones
I forgot about combat, good song. Risk is also one of the best off DE.
- shadowalk
- Metal God
- Posts: 13850
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:16
- Location: Manila, Philippines
Re: Deftones
They're playing here tonight. Didn't manage to get a ticket as I'm on a very tight schedule these days. 
Anyway, I'm an Around The Fur kind of fellow. I don't really like it when they go into the style of, say, 'Digital Bath'. Though I don't hate that song, the way they deliver those songs isn't much to my liking and I prefer their style on songs such as 'Be Quiet And Drive' and the Around The Fur title track.
Anyway, I'm an Around The Fur kind of fellow. I don't really like it when they go into the style of, say, 'Digital Bath'. Though I don't hate that song, the way they deliver those songs isn't much to my liking and I prefer their style on songs such as 'Be Quiet And Drive' and the Around The Fur title track.
- Ninny
- Metal God
- Posts: 16107
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 15:24
- Location: Groaningagain
Re: Deftones
Adrenaline
Around the Fur
I lost track after the first two
[youtube]KvknOXGPzCQ[/youtube]
[youtube]mEVik1nJb68[/youtube]
[youtube]XOzs1FehYOA[/youtube]
[youtube]fZB2FDMvik0[/youtube]
Around the Fur
I lost track after the first two
[youtube]KvknOXGPzCQ[/youtube]
[youtube]mEVik1nJb68[/youtube]
[youtube]XOzs1FehYOA[/youtube]
[youtube]fZB2FDMvik0[/youtube]
- vO)))id
- Metal God
- Posts: 12253
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 14:44
Re: Deftones
White Pony
::::::::::::
- Abzu
- Postwhore
- Posts: 45613
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
- Location: next door
Re: Deftones
1. Adrenaline
2. Around The Fur
3-5.
2. Around The Fur
3-5.
;,,;ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.