i am grooving to some boards of canada in this period

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

i am grooving to some boards of canada in this period

Post by agony bagony »

Image
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
User avatar
RitesOfPossession
God of Emptiness
Posts: 526
Joined: 04 Jan 2011, 23:10
Location: UK

Re: i am grooving to some boards of canada in this period

Post by RitesOfPossession »

I liked Hi Scores. I've not really explored them further than that.
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: i am grooving to some boards of canada in this period

Post by agony bagony »

i don't even know what that is
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: i am grooving to some boards of canada in this period

Post by agony bagony »

after consulting wikipedia i have this to say: WOW that is old sir. get yourself some music has the right to children son
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: i am grooving to some boards of canada in this period

Post by rhino »

[youtube]dQEmaj9C6ko[/youtube]





what the crap
User avatar
Abzu
Postwhore
Posts: 45613
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
Location: next door

Re: i am grooving to some boards of canada in this period

Post by Abzu »

When I lived further north, a roommate played them a lot for me. I liked it but never pursued further. Perhaps I should.
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
User avatar
RitesOfPossession
God of Emptiness
Posts: 526
Joined: 04 Jan 2011, 23:10
Location: UK

Re: i am grooving to some boards of canada in this period

Post by RitesOfPossession »

[quote name="Dusto"]after consulting wikipedia i have this to say: WOW that is old sir. get yourself some music has the right to children son[/quote]

I just searched them on Spotify one day and Hi Scores was all they had. I'm guessing that their newer stuff is very different.
Post Reply