favorite era carcass poll

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

favorite era carcass poll

Post by rhino »

[youtube]DNKl1KqmFeI[/youtube]





:santa:
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: favorite era carcass poll

Post by droidspawn »

option uno
User avatar
Abzu
Postwhore
Posts: 45613
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
Location: next door

Re: favorite era carcass poll

Post by Abzu »

I chose Necroticism by eeny meeny miny moe, but really I cannot decide between it and Heartwork.
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
User avatar
Anjel
Ancient One
Posts: 1269
Joined: 11 May 2010, 00:30

Re: favorite era carcass poll

Post by Anjel »

Symphonies of Sickness :xx: :xx: :bang:
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: favorite era carcass poll

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

Heartwork
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
zambon
God of Emptiness
Posts: 586
Joined: 02 Apr 2011, 17:31

Re: favorite era carcass poll

Post by zambon »

Necroticism :grimb:
User avatar
Ninny
Metal God
Posts: 16107
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 15:24
Location: Groaningagain

Re: favorite era carcass poll

Post by Ninny »

[quote name="Nick"]Heartwork[/quote]
User avatar
baron von blondle
Ancient One
Posts: 3660
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 02:24
Location: In Trouble
Contact:

Re: favorite era carcass poll

Post by baron von blondle »

[quote name="Anjel"]Symphonies of Sickness :xx: :xx: :bang:[/quote]
Image Image
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]Peter Theobalds is a full of win.[/quote]
User avatar
Devy
Metal God
Posts: 8634
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04

Re: favorite era carcass poll

Post by Devy »

After licking a great deal of bunger, I went with Necroticism era Carcass
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]

[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
User avatar
Verbal
The Melancholy Wizards
Posts: 25209
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 03:05

Re: favorite era carcass poll

Post by Verbal »

does "necroticism" mean anything?
User avatar
FUKKET
Metal God
Posts: 8909
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:11
Location: Heranus
Contact:

Re: favorite era carcass poll

Post by FUKKET »

i want melodic grind/death (necroticism) & melodic death (heartwork) as I like both equally.

But i did hear Heartwork first, so I'll choose that
User avatar
FUKKET
Metal God
Posts: 8909
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:11
Location: Heranus
Contact:

Re: favorite era carcass poll

Post by FUKKET »

[quote name="Verbal"]does "necroticism" mean anything?[/quote]



i think on the doco they said who made it up. Ken i think. At the part where they talk about the art & photo stuff for it etc

I've deleted the doco now, but i'm sure it's on youtube
User avatar
Conservative_Heretic
Ancient One
Posts: 1355
Joined: 28 Feb 2011, 22:09
Location: Whores are people too ... And they like getting fucked ... Oblige them
Contact:

Re: favorite era carcass poll

Post by Conservative_Heretic »

[quote name="FUKKET"]i want melodic grind/death (necroticism) & melodic death (heartwork) as I like both equally.

But i did hear Heartwork first, so I'll choose that[/quote]



[youtube]zgw6dVWObtA[/youtube]
Fuck 'em
Post Reply