favorite era carcass poll
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
favorite era carcass poll
[youtube]DNKl1KqmFeI[/youtube]

-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
- Abzu
- Postwhore
- Posts: 45613
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
- Location: next door
Re: favorite era carcass poll
I chose Necroticism by eeny meeny miny moe, but really I cannot decide between it and Heartwork.
;,,;ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
- Anjel
- Ancient One
- Posts: 1269
- Joined: 11 May 2010, 00:30
Re: favorite era carcass poll
Symphonies of Sickness

- Methuselah Honeysuckle
- Postwhore
- Posts: 59379
- Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
- Location: the bottle dump
Re: favorite era carcass poll
Heartwork
- zambon
- God of Emptiness
- Posts: 586
- Joined: 02 Apr 2011, 17:31
Re: favorite era carcass poll
Necroticism 
- Ninny
- Metal God
- Posts: 16107
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 15:24
- Location: Groaningagain
Re: favorite era carcass poll
[quote name="Nick"]Heartwork[/quote]
- baron von blondle
- Ancient One
- Posts: 3660
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 02:24
- Location: In Trouble
- Contact:
Re: favorite era carcass poll
[quote name="Anjel"]Symphonies of Sickness
[/quote]

[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]Peter Theobalds is a full of win.[/quote]
- Devy
- Metal God
- Posts: 8634
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04
Re: favorite era carcass poll
After licking a great deal of bunger, I went with Necroticism era Carcass
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
- Verbal
- The Melancholy Wizards
- Posts: 25209
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 03:05
Re: favorite era carcass poll
does "necroticism" mean anything?
- FUKKET
- Metal God
- Posts: 8909
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:11
- Location: Heranus
- Contact:
Re: favorite era carcass poll
i want melodic grind/death (necroticism) & melodic death (heartwork) as I like both equally.
But i did hear Heartwork first, so I'll choose that
But i did hear Heartwork first, so I'll choose that
- FUKKET
- Metal God
- Posts: 8909
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:11
- Location: Heranus
- Contact:
Re: favorite era carcass poll
[quote name="Verbal"]does "necroticism" mean anything?[/quote]
i think on the doco they said who made it up. Ken i think. At the part where they talk about the art & photo stuff for it etc
I've deleted the doco now, but i'm sure it's on youtube
i think on the doco they said who made it up. Ken i think. At the part where they talk about the art & photo stuff for it etc
I've deleted the doco now, but i'm sure it's on youtube
- Conservative_Heretic
- Ancient One
- Posts: 1355
- Joined: 28 Feb 2011, 22:09
- Location: Whores are people too ... And they like getting fucked ... Oblige them
- Contact:
Re: favorite era carcass poll
[quote name="FUKKET"]i want melodic grind/death (necroticism) & melodic death (heartwork) as I like both equally.
But i did hear Heartwork first, so I'll choose that[/quote]
[youtube]zgw6dVWObtA[/youtube]
But i did hear Heartwork first, so I'll choose that[/quote]
[youtube]zgw6dVWObtA[/youtube]
Fuck 'em