which fourth album is best
- agony bagony
- Postwhore
- Posts: 77363
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36
- Verbal
- The Melancholy Wizards
- Posts: 25209
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 03:05
- Abzu
- Postwhore
- Posts: 45613
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
- Location: next door
Re: which fourth album is best
This one was actually a thinker. Despite its faults, I love Domination. But I also love Serpents of the Light and The Bleeding.
Serpents of the Light fell first because it had less good songs. Domination and The Bleeding I felt were somewhat equal so I had to change my context to how they measure up not against one another but their respective bands' other albums. The Bleeding holds up better against other Cannibal Corpse albums than Domination does against other Morbid Angel albums, so I chose The Bleeding. Truth be told, however, I listen to Domination more than I do The Bleeding. I am simply in the mood for it more often.
Serpents of the Light fell first because it had less good songs. Domination and The Bleeding I felt were somewhat equal so I had to change my context to how they measure up not against one another but their respective bands' other albums. The Bleeding holds up better against other Cannibal Corpse albums than Domination does against other Morbid Angel albums, so I chose The Bleeding. Truth be told, however, I listen to Domination more than I do The Bleeding. I am simply in the mood for it more often.
;,,;ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
- agony bagony
- Postwhore
- Posts: 77363
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36
Re: which fourth album is best
ladies and gentlemen, the most thoughtful post you will see in this thread
- Abzu
- Postwhore
- Posts: 45613
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
- Location: next door
Re: which fourth album is best
;,,;ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
- shadowalk
- Metal God
- Posts: 13850
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:16
- Location: Manila, Philippines
Re: which fourth album is best
[quote name="Verbal"]Human[/quote]
-
-M-
- Ancient One
- Posts: 2033
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 14:28
Re: which fourth album is best
[quote name="shadowalk"]
[quote name="Verbal"]Human[/quote][/quote]
[quote name="Verbal"]Human[/quote][/quote]
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Re: which fourth album is best
[quote name="skorpioniasta"]
[quote name="shadowalk"]
[quote name="Verbal"]Human[/quote][/quote][/quote]
[quote name="shadowalk"]
[quote name="Verbal"]Human[/quote][/quote][/quote]
- vega
- Metal God
- Posts: 6028
- Joined: 10 Aug 2010, 22:33
- Location: spain
- zambon
- God of Emptiness
- Posts: 586
- Joined: 02 Apr 2011, 17:31
Re: which fourth album is best
World Demise by far. Cant understande the hate on this album back in the day.
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: which fourth album is best
domination
- Anjel
- Ancient One
- Posts: 1269
- Joined: 11 May 2010, 00:30
Re: which fourth album is best
The Bleeding. Human is a reeeeally close second one though.
