which fourth album is best

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

which fourth album is best

Post by agony bagony »

vote
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
User avatar
Verbal
The Melancholy Wizards
Posts: 25209
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 03:05

Re: which fourth album is best

Post by Verbal »

Human
User avatar
Abzu
Postwhore
Posts: 45613
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
Location: next door

Re: which fourth album is best

Post by Abzu »

This one was actually a thinker. Despite its faults, I love Domination. But I also love Serpents of the Light and The Bleeding.



Serpents of the Light fell first because it had less good songs. Domination and The Bleeding I felt were somewhat equal so I had to change my context to how they measure up not against one another but their respective bands' other albums. The Bleeding holds up better against other Cannibal Corpse albums than Domination does against other Morbid Angel albums, so I chose The Bleeding. Truth be told, however, I listen to Domination more than I do The Bleeding. I am simply in the mood for it more often.
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: which fourth album is best

Post by agony bagony »

ladies and gentlemen, the most thoughtful post you will see in this thread
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
User avatar
Abzu
Postwhore
Posts: 45613
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
Location: next door

Re: which fourth album is best

Post by Abzu »

:greenie:
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
User avatar
shadowalk
Metal God
Posts: 13850
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:16
Location: Manila, Philippines

Re: which fourth album is best

Post by shadowalk »

[quote name="Verbal"]Human[/quote]
-M-
Ancient One
Posts: 2033
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 14:28

Re: which fourth album is best

Post by -M- »

[quote name="shadowalk"]
[quote name="Verbal"]Human[/quote][/quote]
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: which fourth album is best

Post by droidspawn »

[quote name="skorpioniasta"]
[quote name="shadowalk"]
[quote name="Verbal"]Human[/quote][/quote][/quote]
User avatar
vega
Metal God
Posts: 6028
Joined: 10 Aug 2010, 22:33
Location: spain

Re: which fourth album is best

Post by vega »

utopia banished :santa:
Image
User avatar
zambon
God of Emptiness
Posts: 586
Joined: 02 Apr 2011, 17:31

Re: which fourth album is best

Post by zambon »

World Demise by far. Cant understande the hate on this album back in the day.
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: which fourth album is best

Post by rhino »

domination
User avatar
Anjel
Ancient One
Posts: 1269
Joined: 11 May 2010, 00:30

Re: which fourth album is best

Post by Anjel »

The Bleeding. Human is a reeeeally close second one though.
Post Reply