Japanese melodic death metal band that wrote some great fucking riffs straight out of mid-era of the gloryhole Sweden. Ryan's thread on The Abyss made me think about them, so I figured I'd make a thread for them.
Intestine Baalism
- ^_____________^
- Ancient One
- Posts: 3433
- Joined: 15 Apr 2011, 14:58
- Location: I'm Going To Pull Your Endocrine System Out Of Your Body
- Contact:
Intestine Baalism
[youtube]3107GXS3Zbs[/youtube]
Japanese melodic death metal band that wrote some great fucking riffs straight out of mid-era of the gloryhole Sweden. Ryan's thread on The Abyss made me think about them, so I figured I'd make a thread for them.

Japanese melodic death metal band that wrote some great fucking riffs straight out of mid-era of the gloryhole Sweden. Ryan's thread on The Abyss made me think about them, so I figured I'd make a thread for them.
- jawn galliano
- Yahtzee Genius
- Posts: 24044
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24
Re: Intestine Baalism
for several years, and i mean like from the moment i first saw it up until a few months ago, i was thoroughly convinced this band's name was intense baalism.
i have never listened though, but i have an anatomy of the beast downloading in this period. i shall report back with my findings at some point
i have never listened though, but i have an anatomy of the beast downloading in this period. i shall report back with my findings at some point

