Intestine Baalism

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
^_____________^
Ancient One
Posts: 3433
Joined: 15 Apr 2011, 14:58
Location: I'm Going To Pull Your Endocrine System Out Of Your Body
Contact:

Intestine Baalism

Post by ^_____________^ »

[youtube]3107GXS3Zbs[/youtube]



Japanese melodic death metal band that wrote some great fucking riffs straight out of mid-era of the gloryhole Sweden. Ryan's thread on The Abyss made me think about them, so I figured I'd make a thread for them.



:bang: :bang:
User avatar
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius
Posts: 24044
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24

Re: Intestine Baalism

Post by jawn galliano »

for several years, and i mean like from the moment i first saw it up until a few months ago, i was thoroughly convinced this band's name was intense baalism.



i have never listened though, but i have an anatomy of the beast downloading in this period. i shall report back with my findings at some point
Post Reply