[youtube]j-ZRhAjZ2H0[/youtube]
Do you like this song? They have a new album coming out in July. They are neat live too.
AOD
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
- ^_____________^
- Ancient One
- Posts: 3433
- Joined: 15 Apr 2011, 14:58
- Location: I'm Going To Pull Your Endocrine System Out Of Your Body
- Contact:
Re: AOD
Well, I love this song and Toxic Holocaust in general. Joel Grind is fucking awesome, his project Tiger Junkies with one of the guys from Abigail is incredibly awesome. There aren't enough bands out today that sound like a mix of the first Bathory album and Hellhammer, pure toxic metalpunk terror
The new song is great, just like I'd expect from them. Probably the only retro type band I am incredibly fond of.
The new song is great, just like I'd expect from them. Probably the only retro type band I am incredibly fond of.
- ANGEL OF DESEASE
- Metal God
- Posts: 11514
- Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 17:43
- Location: banned from the disco
Re: AOD
Toxi Holocaust is good shit 

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>

