AOD

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

AOD

Post by droidspawn »

[youtube]j-ZRhAjZ2H0[/youtube]



Do you like this song? They have a new album coming out in July. They are neat live too.
User avatar
^_____________^
Ancient One
Posts: 3433
Joined: 15 Apr 2011, 14:58
Location: I'm Going To Pull Your Endocrine System Out Of Your Body
Contact:

Re: AOD

Post by ^_____________^ »

Well, I love this song and Toxic Holocaust in general. Joel Grind is fucking awesome, his project Tiger Junkies with one of the guys from Abigail is incredibly awesome. There aren't enough bands out today that sound like a mix of the first Bathory album and Hellhammer, pure toxic metalpunk terror :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang:



The new song is great, just like I'd expect from them. Probably the only retro type band I am incredibly fond of.
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: AOD

Post by rhino »

can't wait for this album
User avatar
ANGEL OF DESEASE
Metal God
Posts: 11514
Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 17:43
Location: banned from the disco

Re: AOD

Post by ANGEL OF DESEASE »

Toxi Holocaust is good shit :xx:
Image



<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
Post Reply