I have found the worst band ever
- Meat Engine
- Ancient One
- Posts: 4451
- Joined: 02 Feb 2010, 02:55
- Contact:
I have found the worst band ever
[youtube]ViSZI6UJEUQ[/youtube]
They are from my former city.
They are from my former city.
- ^_____________^
- Ancient One
- Posts: 3433
- Joined: 15 Apr 2011, 14:58
- Location: I'm Going To Pull Your Endocrine System Out Of Your Body
- Contact:
Re: I have found the worst band ever
There are so many modern metalcore bands out right now with that exact same production and song structure and image, but this one is indeed unique in its inexplicable ability to contain so many unnecessary musical elements at once.
The dual vocalist thing really needs to stop as well.
The dual vocalist thing really needs to stop as well.
- TamPron
- Metal God
- Posts: 16582
- Joined: 24 Apr 2009, 00:50
- Location: Rod Stewart
- Contact:
- neckred
- Ancient One
- Posts: 3659
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 10:43
- Location: King George
- jawn galliano
- Yahtzee Genius
- Posts: 24044
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24
Re: I have found the worst band ever
guys they're just experimental. it's unique, which means its good. you're just being narrow-minded
- Mesarthim
- Lhümbergø
- Posts: 21723
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
- Location: Birdtown, Minnesota
Re: I have found the worst band ever
I don't understand how bands like that are popular.
- vO)))id
- Metal God
- Posts: 12253
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 14:44
Re: I have found the worst band ever
they should all be gang raped and mass murdered.
- jawn galliano
- Yahtzee Genius
- Posts: 24044
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24
Re: I have found the worst band ever
if you'd just allow yourself to like it, i think you'll find you no longer advocate that course of action.
- vO)))id
- Metal God
- Posts: 12253
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 14:44
Re: I have found the worst band ever
[quote name="Derek Waters"]if you'd just allow yourself to like it, i think you'll find you no longer advocate that course of action.[/quote]
Yeah, I guess I just have to allow myself to like crappy music so that I can finally understand it's true purpose!
Yeah, I guess I just have to allow myself to like crappy music so that I can finally understand it's true purpose!
- Verbal
- The Melancholy Wizards
- Posts: 25209
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 03:05
Re: I have found the worst band ever
You guys clearly don't "get" this band. And therefore it is ignorant of ye to comment on them. Some people just can't handle boundaries being broken. 
- baron von blondle
- Ancient One
- Posts: 3660
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 02:24
- Location: In Trouble
- Contact:
Re: I have found the worst band ever
[quote name="Ctrl + Hmn + Del"]I don't understand how haircuts like that are popular.[/quote]

[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]Peter Theobalds is a full of win.[/quote]
- Abzu
- Postwhore
- Posts: 45613
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
- Location: next door
Re: I have found the worst band ever
I used to hate this but once the stupidity wore off, I was able to enjoy every boundary-pushing moment that you negative fascists are ignoring due to your narrow-mindedness.
;,,;ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
- Abzu
- Postwhore
- Posts: 45613
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
- Location: next door
Re: I have found the worst band ever
[quote name="baron von blondle"]
[quote name="Ctrl + Hmn + Del"]I don't understand how haircuts like that are popular.[/quote][/quote]
[quote name="Ctrl + Hmn + Del"]I don't understand how haircuts like that are popular.[/quote][/quote]
;,,;ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
- Drum Solo
- Member
- Posts: 303
- Joined: 23 Apr 2011, 19:28
Re: I have found the worst band ever
I'm pretty sure other countries have devised their foreign policy on the existence of this band and it's pro-gay lumberjack drummer agenda.
- Abzu
- Postwhore
- Posts: 45613
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
- Location: next door
Re: I have found the worst band ever
An den dey eat a da poo poo.
;,,;ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
- Methuselah Honeysuckle
- Postwhore
- Posts: 59379
- Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
- Location: the bottle dump
- Hallucinating dead
- Ancient One
- Posts: 3919
- Joined: 25 Mar 2011, 15:06
- Location: higher place
Re: I have found the worst band ever
[quote name="pulsar"]
[quote name="baron von blondle"]
[quote name="Ctrl + Hmn + Del"]I don't understand how bands like that are popular.[/quote][/quote][/quote]
My answer for this is, 90% of human race dont THINK they just follow.
[quote name="baron von blondle"]
[quote name="Ctrl + Hmn + Del"]I don't understand how bands like that are popular.[/quote][/quote][/quote]
My answer for this is, 90% of human race dont THINK they just follow.
..For the freedoms and prisons are in the mind..
- Verbal
- The Melancholy Wizards
- Posts: 25209
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 03:05
Re: I have found the worst band ever
[quote name="lavaGhoul"]
[quote name="pulsar"]
[quote name="baron von blondle"]
[quote name="Ctrl + Hmn + Del"]I don't understand how haircuts like that are popular.[/quote][/quote][/quote]
My answer for this is, 90% of human race dont THINK they just follow.[/quote]
Where are we going?
[quote name="pulsar"]
[quote name="baron von blondle"]
[quote name="Ctrl + Hmn + Del"]I don't understand how haircuts like that are popular.[/quote][/quote][/quote]
My answer for this is, 90% of human race dont THINK they just follow.[/quote]
Where are we going?
- ^_____________^
- Ancient One
- Posts: 3433
- Joined: 15 Apr 2011, 14:58
- Location: I'm Going To Pull Your Endocrine System Out Of Your Body
- Contact:
- TamPron
- Metal God
- Posts: 16582
- Joined: 24 Apr 2009, 00:50
- Location: Rod Stewart
- Contact:
- vO)))id
- Metal God
- Posts: 12253
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 14:44
Re: I have found the worst band ever
[quote name="pulsar"]An den dey eat a da poo poo.[/quote]







