I have found the worst band ever

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
Meat Engine
Ancient One
Posts: 4451
Joined: 02 Feb 2010, 02:55
Contact:

I have found the worst band ever

Post by Meat Engine »

[youtube]ViSZI6UJEUQ[/youtube]



They are from my former city.
User avatar
^_____________^
Ancient One
Posts: 3433
Joined: 15 Apr 2011, 14:58
Location: I'm Going To Pull Your Endocrine System Out Of Your Body
Contact:

Re: I have found the worst band ever

Post by ^_____________^ »

There are so many modern metalcore bands out right now with that exact same production and song structure and image, but this one is indeed unique in its inexplicable ability to contain so many unnecessary musical elements at once.



The dual vocalist thing really needs to stop as well.
User avatar
TamPron
Metal God
Posts: 16582
Joined: 24 Apr 2009, 00:50
Location: Rod Stewart
Contact:

Re: I have found the worst band ever

Post by TamPron »

:vomit:

:oldryan:
[quote name="Extreme Noise Tara"]They are. [/quote]

Image
User avatar
neckred
Ancient One
Posts: 3659
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 10:43
Location: King George

Re: I have found the worst band ever

Post by neckred »

they must really have a thing for Nissans
ImageImageImageImage
User avatar
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius
Posts: 24044
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24

Re: I have found the worst band ever

Post by jawn galliano »

guys they're just experimental. it's unique, which means its good. you're just being narrow-minded
User avatar
Mesarthim
Lhümbergø
Posts: 21723
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
Location: Birdtown, Minnesota

Re: I have found the worst band ever

Post by Mesarthim »

I don't understand how bands like that are popular.
rhino wrote: ↑
20 Dec 2020, 07:48
I'm just getting buzzed up and making dumb threads :bacon:
Verbal wrote: ↑
06 Aug 2021, 04:32
i dont think youre appreciating how much of an idiot i am
User avatar
vO)))id
Metal God
Posts: 12253
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 14:44

Re: I have found the worst band ever

Post by vO)))id »

they should all be gang raped and mass murdered.
User avatar
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius
Posts: 24044
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24

Re: I have found the worst band ever

Post by jawn galliano »

if you'd just allow yourself to like it, i think you'll find you no longer advocate that course of action.
User avatar
vO)))id
Metal God
Posts: 12253
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 14:44

Re: I have found the worst band ever

Post by vO)))id »

[quote name="Derek Waters"]if you'd just allow yourself to like it, i think you'll find you no longer advocate that course of action.[/quote]



Yeah, I guess I just have to allow myself to like crappy music so that I can finally understand it's true purpose!
User avatar
Verbal
The Melancholy Wizards
Posts: 25209
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 03:05

Re: I have found the worst band ever

Post by Verbal »

You guys clearly don't "get" this band. And therefore it is ignorant of ye to comment on them. Some people just can't handle boundaries being broken. :necro:
User avatar
baron von blondle
Ancient One
Posts: 3660
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 02:24
Location: In Trouble
Contact:

Re: I have found the worst band ever

Post by baron von blondle »

[quote name="Ctrl + Hmn + Del"]I don't understand how haircuts like that are popular.[/quote]
Image Image
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]Peter Theobalds is a full of win.[/quote]
User avatar
Abzu
Postwhore
Posts: 45613
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
Location: next door

Re: I have found the worst band ever

Post by Abzu »

I used to hate this but once the stupidity wore off, I was able to enjoy every boundary-pushing moment that you negative fascists are ignoring due to your narrow-mindedness.
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
User avatar
Abzu
Postwhore
Posts: 45613
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
Location: next door

Re: I have found the worst band ever

Post by Abzu »

[quote name="baron von blondle"]
[quote name="Ctrl + Hmn + Del"]I don't understand how haircuts like that are popular.[/quote][/quote]
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
User avatar
Drum Solo
Member
Posts: 303
Joined: 23 Apr 2011, 19:28

Re: I have found the worst band ever

Post by Drum Solo »

I'm pretty sure other countries have devised their foreign policy on the existence of this band and it's pro-gay lumberjack drummer agenda.
User avatar
Abzu
Postwhore
Posts: 45613
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
Location: next door

Re: I have found the worst band ever

Post by Abzu »

An den dey eat a da poo poo.
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: I have found the worst band ever

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

/thread
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
Hallucinating dead
Ancient One
Posts: 3919
Joined: 25 Mar 2011, 15:06
Location: higher place

Re: I have found the worst band ever

Post by Hallucinating dead »

[quote name="pulsar"]
[quote name="baron von blondle"]
[quote name="Ctrl + Hmn + Del"]I don't understand how bands like that are popular.[/quote][/quote][/quote]



My answer for this is, 90% of human race dont THINK they just follow.
..For the freedoms and prisons are in the mind..
User avatar
Verbal
The Melancholy Wizards
Posts: 25209
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 03:05

Re: I have found the worst band ever

Post by Verbal »

[quote name="lavaGhoul"]
[quote name="pulsar"]
[quote name="baron von blondle"]
[quote name="Ctrl + Hmn + Del"]I don't understand how haircuts like that are popular.[/quote][/quote][/quote]



My answer for this is, 90% of human race dont THINK they just follow.[/quote]



Where are we going?
User avatar
^_____________^
Ancient One
Posts: 3433
Joined: 15 Apr 2011, 14:58
Location: I'm Going To Pull Your Endocrine System Out Of Your Body
Contact:

Re: I have found the worst band ever

Post by ^_____________^ »

To the MTV awards. :ryan:
User avatar
TamPron
Metal God
Posts: 16582
Joined: 24 Apr 2009, 00:50
Location: Rod Stewart
Contact:

Re: I have found the worst band ever

Post by TamPron »

:lol:
[quote name="Extreme Noise Tara"]They are. [/quote]

Image
User avatar
vO)))id
Metal God
Posts: 12253
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 14:44

Re: I have found the worst band ever

Post by vO)))id »

[quote name="pulsar"]An den dey eat a da poo poo.[/quote]



:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Post Reply