Jesu

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Jesu

Post by droidspawn »

So I grabbed Ascension in the file sharing forum and have been rocking that heavily. What should I snag next? I really enjoyed that style if it helps. I'm assuming the earlier work in more Godflesh like?
User avatar
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius
Posts: 24044
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24

Re: Jesu

Post by jawn galliano »

"stroke me, for i wish to orgasm", not really, i don't think. the self-titled is still my favorite, followed by the 'why are we not perfect?' EP.



i grabbed ascension a while ago but i haven't had a chance to listen to that yet. tomorrow!
User avatar
Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm-Flailing Tube Man
Ancient One
Posts: 2215
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 01:08
Location: ColoradO))))))
Contact:

Re: Jesu

Post by Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm-Flailing Tube Man »

motherfucking Silver, Heartache, and Sundown/Sunrise
[quote name="Verbal"]i would hate to be raped by an ugly person[/quote]



[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]This kinds of stuff are very gay cause is involved the brain, not the penis[/quote]
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: Jesu

Post by droidspawn »

comments noted :santa:
User avatar
Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm-Flailing Tube Man
Ancient One
Posts: 2215
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 01:08
Location: ColoradO))))))
Contact:

Re: Jesu

Post by Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm-Flailing Tube Man »

oh and the split with Envy



[youtube]FKOOyMh5BXs[/youtube]

[youtube]fA4WtX7drzQ[/youtube]
[quote name="Verbal"]i would hate to be raped by an ugly person[/quote]



[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]This kinds of stuff are very gay cause is involved the brain, not the penis[/quote]
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: Jesu

Post by rhino »

[youtube]u0PYwPMnUCM[/youtube]

[youtube]Trb0ht1Lyqg[/youtube]
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: Jesu

Post by rhino »

just noticed skinner posted that song. still my fav jesu song
Post Reply