favorite lyricists?

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

favorite lyricists?

Post by droidspawn »

maynard (tool)

gavin (dredg)

morrisey (the smiths)

dax (acid bath)

jr hayes (pig destroyer)

thom (radiohead)

tom waits

ben (soilent green)

Tucker

Neil (clutch)
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: favorite lyricists?

Post by agony bagony »

evil d
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: favorite lyricists?

Post by droidspawn »

\X/
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: favorite lyricists?

Post by agony bagony »

we should have a fat :grimb: and call it :grimd:
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
User avatar
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius
Posts: 24044
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24

Re: favorite lyricists?

Post by jawn galliano »

seconded
User avatar
Ninny
Metal God
Posts: 16107
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 15:24
Location: Groaningagain

Re: favorite lyricists?

Post by Ninny »

[quote name="while blackness hums"]

morrissey (the smiths)

[/quote]

:idea:
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: favorite lyricists?

Post by agony bagony »

*shines the luke signal*
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: favorite lyricists?

Post by droidspawn »

ninny fucking knows.
User avatar
Tea
God of Emptiness
Posts: 575
Joined: 13 Apr 2011, 17:22
Location: Ireland

Re: favorite lyricists?

Post by Tea »

Lord Worm

Steve Tucker

Johnny Morrow

Ihsahn

Phil Anselmo :oldryan: :oldryan: :oldryan: :oldryan: :oldryan: (mainly his later stuff, like TGSK)

Whoever writes the lyrics for Digable Planets, even though I assume all 3 of them write lyrics

Neamthanga

Quorthon
User avatar
Anjel
Ancient One
Posts: 1269
Joined: 11 May 2010, 00:30

Re: favorite lyricists?

Post by Anjel »

Vincent during the A-C eras.

Lord Worm.

Glen Benton on the first 3 Deicide (big whoop).
User avatar
Hallucinating dead
Ancient One
Posts: 3919
Joined: 25 Mar 2011, 15:06
Location: higher place

Re: favorite lyricists?

Post by Hallucinating dead »

Trey, Tucker, Vincent

Jus Oborn(electric wizard)

also nuclear assault and saint vitus, i dont know the lyricists.
..For the freedoms and prisons are in the mind..
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: favorite lyricists?

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

Image
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm-Flailing Tube Man
Ancient One
Posts: 2215
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 01:08
Location: ColoradO))))))
Contact:

Re: favorite lyricists?

Post by Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm-Flailing Tube Man »

Aaron Weis - mewithoutYou

J.R. Hayes - Pig Destroyer

Daryl Palumbo - Glassjaw

Geert Van Der Velde - ex Shai Halud

Jake Bannon - Converge
[quote name="Verbal"]i would hate to be raped by an ugly person[/quote]



[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]This kinds of stuff are very gay cause is involved the brain, not the penis[/quote]
User avatar
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius
Posts: 24044
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24

Re: favorite lyricists?

Post by jawn galliano »

[quote name="Nick"]Image[/quote]



is that seth putnam
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: favorite lyricists?

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

:santa:
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius
Posts: 24044
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24

Re: favorite lyricists?

Post by jawn galliano »

excellent choice :xx:
User avatar
Anjel
Ancient One
Posts: 1269
Joined: 11 May 2010, 00:30

Re: favorite lyricists?

Post by Anjel »

Haha, Anal Cunt have the funniest lyrics ever.
User avatar
Mesarthim
Lhümbergø
Posts: 21723
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
Location: Birdtown, Minnesota

Re: favorite lyricists?

Post by Mesarthim »

[youtube]i7H5FiB7_W0[/youtube]

I was at this show :xx:
rhino wrote: ↑
20 Dec 2020, 07:48
I'm just getting buzzed up and making dumb threads :bacon:
Verbal wrote: ↑
06 Aug 2021, 04:32
i dont think youre appreciating how much of an idiot i am
User avatar
vO)))id
Metal God
Posts: 12253
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 14:44

Re: favorite lyricists?

Post by vO)))id »

mikko aspa/dso

jerry cantrell

layne staley

paul kuhr (novembers doom)

steve tucker

ihsahn

mikael åkerfeldt



and how can anyone forget:

peter steele
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: favorite lyricists?

Post by droidspawn »

[quote name="Void"]jeremy cantrell[/quote]



so jerry has a brother in the business?



:pepper:
User avatar
vO)))id
Metal God
Posts: 12253
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 14:44

Re: favorite lyricists?

Post by vO)))id »

D'OH!
User avatar
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius
Posts: 24044
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24

Re: favorite lyricists?

Post by jawn galliano »

[quote name="Anjel"]Haha, Anal Cunt have the funniest lyrics ever.[/quote]



correct!



YOUR DAD TOOK OUT A SECOND MORTGAGE TO BUY YOU A HORSE

YOU LOVED IT, AND TOOK BETTER CARE FOR IT THAN YOURSELF

YOU COMMAND IT, CLEANED IT, AND FED IT APPLES EVERY DAY

I WAS BROKE, DRUNK, AND HUNGRY, SO I KILLED YOUR HORSE, AND ATE IT



I ATE YOUR HORSE

I ATE YOUR HORSE

I ATE YOUR HORSE

I ATE YOUR HORSE



WHEN YOU CAME TO THE STABLE NEXT MORNING

YOU FOUND A PILE OF HAIR, TEETH, AND HOOVES

I HID AROUND THE BACK, TO LISTEN TO YOU CRY

THEN I BEAT AN OLD LADY TO DEATH WHIT THE LEG BONE



I ATE YOUR HORSE

I ATE YOUR HORSE

I ATE YOUR HORSE

I ATE YOUR HORSE
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: favorite lyricists?

Post by droidspawn »

[quote name="Derek Waters"]
[quote name="Anjel"]Haha, Anal Cunt have the funniest lyrics ever.[/quote]



correct!



YOUR DAD TOOK OUT A SECOND MORTGAGE TO BUY YOU A HORSE

YOU LOVED IT, AND TOOK BETTER CARE FOR IT THAN YOURSELF

YOU COMMAND IT, CLEANED IT, AND FED IT APPLES EVERY DAY

I WAS BROKE, DRUNK, AND HUNGRY, SO I KILLED YOUR HORSE, AND ATE IT



I ATE YOUR HORSE

I ATE YOUR HORSE

I ATE YOUR HORSE

I ATE YOUR HORSE



WHEN YOU CAME TO THE STABLE NEXT MORNING

YOU FOUND A PILE OF HAIR, TEETH, AND HOOVES

I HID AROUND THE BACK, TO LISTEN TO YOU CRY

THEN I BEAT AN OLD LADY TO DEATH WHIT THE LEG BONE



I ATE YOUR HORSE

I ATE YOUR HORSE

I ATE YOUR HORSE

I ATE YOUR HORSE[/quote]



:thingy:
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: favorite lyricists?

Post by agony bagony »

all the ANb lyricos :idea:
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
User avatar
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius
Posts: 24044
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24

Re: favorite lyricists?

Post by jawn galliano »

whats a good album of theirs



i only have poacher diaries but it's mighty fun
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: favorite lyricists?

Post by droidspawn »

frozen corpse stuffed with dope.
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: favorite lyricists?

Post by agony bagony »

frozen corpse and altered states of america. altered states is the dopethrone of grind :idea:
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
User avatar
zim
Zim(a)
Posts: 26909
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 02:36
Location: couch

Re: favorite lyricists?

Post by zim »

HITLER WAS A SENSITIVE MAN
the dead vote well wrote: ↑
18 Jun 2021, 04:22
moving from a garbage disposal back to the dumpster but it’s an improvement nonetheless
User avatar
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius
Posts: 24044
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24

Re: favorite lyricists?

Post by jawn galliano »

[quote name="100k ass-to-ass"]frozen corpse and altered states of america. altered states is the dopethrone of grind :idea:[/quote]



listening to altered states right now, good stuff :idea:



frozen corpse is next!
User avatar
Tyreese BIGGUMS
God of Emptiness
Posts: 592
Joined: 05 May 2009, 10:19

Re: favorite lyricists?

Post by Tyreese BIGGUMS »

tucker

nemtheanga

keenan

cantrell

waters

akerfeldt

steele

dio

butler/iommi

chris black (dawnbringer, nachtmystium)

lemmy

arioch

aspa/hasjari
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: favorite lyricists?

Post by rhino »

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image
User avatar
ANGEL OF DESEASE
Metal God
Posts: 11514
Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 17:43
Location: banned from the disco

Re: favorite lyricists?

Post by ANGEL OF DESEASE »

mmmm. . . .



Dani Filth is a bad singer but he write amazing lyrics imo.



about rock in general I say Jim Morrison of course.
Image



<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
User avatar
^_____________^
Ancient One
Posts: 3433
Joined: 15 Apr 2011, 14:58
Location: I'm Going To Pull Your Endocrine System Out Of Your Body
Contact:

Re: favorite lyricists?

Post by ^_____________^ »

Fenriz and Nocturno Culto :idea:
Post Reply