favorite lyricists?
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
favorite lyricists?
maynard (tool)
gavin (dredg)
morrisey (the smiths)
dax (acid bath)
jr hayes (pig destroyer)
thom (radiohead)
tom waits
ben (soilent green)
Tucker
Neil (clutch)
gavin (dredg)
morrisey (the smiths)
dax (acid bath)
jr hayes (pig destroyer)
thom (radiohead)
tom waits
ben (soilent green)
Tucker
Neil (clutch)
- agony bagony
- Postwhore
- Posts: 77363
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
- agony bagony
- Postwhore
- Posts: 77363
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36
- jawn galliano
- Yahtzee Genius
- Posts: 24044
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24
Re: favorite lyricists?
seconded
- Ninny
- Metal God
- Posts: 16107
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 15:24
- Location: Groaningagain
Re: favorite lyricists?
[quote name="while blackness hums"]
morrissey (the smiths)
[/quote]

morrissey (the smiths)
[/quote]
- agony bagony
- Postwhore
- Posts: 77363
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
- Tea
- God of Emptiness
- Posts: 575
- Joined: 13 Apr 2011, 17:22
- Location: Ireland
Re: favorite lyricists?
Lord Worm
Steve Tucker
Johnny Morrow
Ihsahn
Phil Anselmo
(mainly his later stuff, like TGSK)
Whoever writes the lyrics for Digable Planets, even though I assume all 3 of them write lyrics
Neamthanga
Quorthon
Steve Tucker
Johnny Morrow
Ihsahn
Phil Anselmo
Whoever writes the lyrics for Digable Planets, even though I assume all 3 of them write lyrics
Neamthanga
Quorthon
- Anjel
- Ancient One
- Posts: 1269
- Joined: 11 May 2010, 00:30
Re: favorite lyricists?
Vincent during the A-C eras.
Lord Worm.
Glen Benton on the first 3 Deicide (big whoop).
Lord Worm.
Glen Benton on the first 3 Deicide (big whoop).
- Hallucinating dead
- Ancient One
- Posts: 3919
- Joined: 25 Mar 2011, 15:06
- Location: higher place
Re: favorite lyricists?
Trey, Tucker, Vincent
Jus Oborn(electric wizard)
also nuclear assault and saint vitus, i dont know the lyricists.
Jus Oborn(electric wizard)
also nuclear assault and saint vitus, i dont know the lyricists.
..For the freedoms and prisons are in the mind..
- Methuselah Honeysuckle
- Postwhore
- Posts: 59379
- Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
- Location: the bottle dump
- Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm-Flailing Tube Man
- Ancient One
- Posts: 2215
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 01:08
- Location: ColoradO))))))
- Contact:
Re: favorite lyricists?
Aaron Weis - mewithoutYou
J.R. Hayes - Pig Destroyer
Daryl Palumbo - Glassjaw
Geert Van Der Velde - ex Shai Halud
Jake Bannon - Converge
J.R. Hayes - Pig Destroyer
Daryl Palumbo - Glassjaw
Geert Van Der Velde - ex Shai Halud
Jake Bannon - Converge
[quote name="Verbal"]i would hate to be raped by an ugly person[/quote]
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]This kinds of stuff are very gay cause is involved the brain, not the penis[/quote]
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]This kinds of stuff are very gay cause is involved the brain, not the penis[/quote]
- jawn galliano
- Yahtzee Genius
- Posts: 24044
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24
Re: favorite lyricists?
[quote name="Nick"]
[/quote]
is that seth putnam
[/quote]is that seth putnam
- Methuselah Honeysuckle
- Postwhore
- Posts: 59379
- Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
- Location: the bottle dump
- jawn galliano
- Yahtzee Genius
- Posts: 24044
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24
Re: favorite lyricists?
excellent choice 
- Anjel
- Ancient One
- Posts: 1269
- Joined: 11 May 2010, 00:30
Re: favorite lyricists?
Haha, Anal Cunt have the funniest lyrics ever.
- Mesarthim
- Lhümbergø
- Posts: 21723
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
- Location: Birdtown, Minnesota
Re: favorite lyricists?
[youtube]i7H5FiB7_W0[/youtube]
I was at this show
I was at this show
- vO)))id
- Metal God
- Posts: 12253
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 14:44
Re: favorite lyricists?
mikko aspa/dso
jerry cantrell
layne staley
paul kuhr (novembers doom)
steve tucker
ihsahn
mikael åkerfeldt
and how can anyone forget:
peter steele
jerry cantrell
layne staley
paul kuhr (novembers doom)
steve tucker
ihsahn
mikael åkerfeldt
and how can anyone forget:
peter steele
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Re: favorite lyricists?
[quote name="Void"]jeremy cantrell[/quote]
so jerry has a brother in the business?

so jerry has a brother in the business?
- vO)))id
- Metal God
- Posts: 12253
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 14:44
Re: favorite lyricists?
D'OH!
- jawn galliano
- Yahtzee Genius
- Posts: 24044
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24
Re: favorite lyricists?
[quote name="Anjel"]Haha, Anal Cunt have the funniest lyrics ever.[/quote]
correct!
YOUR DAD TOOK OUT A SECOND MORTGAGE TO BUY YOU A HORSE
YOU LOVED IT, AND TOOK BETTER CARE FOR IT THAN YOURSELF
YOU COMMAND IT, CLEANED IT, AND FED IT APPLES EVERY DAY
I WAS BROKE, DRUNK, AND HUNGRY, SO I KILLED YOUR HORSE, AND ATE IT
I ATE YOUR HORSE
I ATE YOUR HORSE
I ATE YOUR HORSE
I ATE YOUR HORSE
WHEN YOU CAME TO THE STABLE NEXT MORNING
YOU FOUND A PILE OF HAIR, TEETH, AND HOOVES
I HID AROUND THE BACK, TO LISTEN TO YOU CRY
THEN I BEAT AN OLD LADY TO DEATH WHIT THE LEG BONE
I ATE YOUR HORSE
I ATE YOUR HORSE
I ATE YOUR HORSE
I ATE YOUR HORSE
correct!
YOUR DAD TOOK OUT A SECOND MORTGAGE TO BUY YOU A HORSE
YOU LOVED IT, AND TOOK BETTER CARE FOR IT THAN YOURSELF
YOU COMMAND IT, CLEANED IT, AND FED IT APPLES EVERY DAY
I WAS BROKE, DRUNK, AND HUNGRY, SO I KILLED YOUR HORSE, AND ATE IT
I ATE YOUR HORSE
I ATE YOUR HORSE
I ATE YOUR HORSE
I ATE YOUR HORSE
WHEN YOU CAME TO THE STABLE NEXT MORNING
YOU FOUND A PILE OF HAIR, TEETH, AND HOOVES
I HID AROUND THE BACK, TO LISTEN TO YOU CRY
THEN I BEAT AN OLD LADY TO DEATH WHIT THE LEG BONE
I ATE YOUR HORSE
I ATE YOUR HORSE
I ATE YOUR HORSE
I ATE YOUR HORSE
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Re: favorite lyricists?
[quote name="Derek Waters"]
[quote name="Anjel"]Haha, Anal Cunt have the funniest lyrics ever.[/quote]
correct!
YOUR DAD TOOK OUT A SECOND MORTGAGE TO BUY YOU A HORSE
YOU LOVED IT, AND TOOK BETTER CARE FOR IT THAN YOURSELF
YOU COMMAND IT, CLEANED IT, AND FED IT APPLES EVERY DAY
I WAS BROKE, DRUNK, AND HUNGRY, SO I KILLED YOUR HORSE, AND ATE IT
I ATE YOUR HORSE
I ATE YOUR HORSE
I ATE YOUR HORSE
I ATE YOUR HORSE
WHEN YOU CAME TO THE STABLE NEXT MORNING
YOU FOUND A PILE OF HAIR, TEETH, AND HOOVES
I HID AROUND THE BACK, TO LISTEN TO YOU CRY
THEN I BEAT AN OLD LADY TO DEATH WHIT THE LEG BONE
I ATE YOUR HORSE
I ATE YOUR HORSE
I ATE YOUR HORSE
I ATE YOUR HORSE[/quote]

[quote name="Anjel"]Haha, Anal Cunt have the funniest lyrics ever.[/quote]
correct!
YOUR DAD TOOK OUT A SECOND MORTGAGE TO BUY YOU A HORSE
YOU LOVED IT, AND TOOK BETTER CARE FOR IT THAN YOURSELF
YOU COMMAND IT, CLEANED IT, AND FED IT APPLES EVERY DAY
I WAS BROKE, DRUNK, AND HUNGRY, SO I KILLED YOUR HORSE, AND ATE IT
I ATE YOUR HORSE
I ATE YOUR HORSE
I ATE YOUR HORSE
I ATE YOUR HORSE
WHEN YOU CAME TO THE STABLE NEXT MORNING
YOU FOUND A PILE OF HAIR, TEETH, AND HOOVES
I HID AROUND THE BACK, TO LISTEN TO YOU CRY
THEN I BEAT AN OLD LADY TO DEATH WHIT THE LEG BONE
I ATE YOUR HORSE
I ATE YOUR HORSE
I ATE YOUR HORSE
I ATE YOUR HORSE[/quote]
- agony bagony
- Postwhore
- Posts: 77363
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36
- jawn galliano
- Yahtzee Genius
- Posts: 24044
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24
Re: favorite lyricists?
whats a good album of theirs
i only have poacher diaries but it's mighty fun
i only have poacher diaries but it's mighty fun
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Re: favorite lyricists?
frozen corpse stuffed with dope.
- agony bagony
- Postwhore
- Posts: 77363
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36
Re: favorite lyricists?
frozen corpse and altered states of america. altered states is the dopethrone of grind 
- zim
- Zim(a)
- Posts: 26909
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 02:36
- Location: couch
Re: favorite lyricists?
HITLER WAS A SENSITIVE MAN
the dead vote well wrote: ↑18 Jun 2021, 04:22moving from a garbage disposal back to the dumpster but it’s an improvement nonetheless
- jawn galliano
- Yahtzee Genius
- Posts: 24044
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24
Re: favorite lyricists?
[quote name="100k ass-to-ass"]frozen corpse and altered states of america. altered states is the dopethrone of grind
[/quote]
listening to altered states right now, good stuff
frozen corpse is next!
listening to altered states right now, good stuff
frozen corpse is next!
- Tyreese BIGGUMS
- God of Emptiness
- Posts: 592
- Joined: 05 May 2009, 10:19
Re: favorite lyricists?
tucker
nemtheanga
keenan
cantrell
waters
akerfeldt
steele
dio
butler/iommi
chris black (dawnbringer, nachtmystium)
lemmy
arioch
aspa/hasjari
nemtheanga
keenan
cantrell
waters
akerfeldt
steele
dio
butler/iommi
chris black (dawnbringer, nachtmystium)
lemmy
arioch
aspa/hasjari
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
- ANGEL OF DESEASE
- Metal God
- Posts: 11514
- Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 17:43
- Location: banned from the disco
Re: favorite lyricists?
mmmm. . . .
Dani Filth is a bad singer but he write amazing lyrics imo.
about rock in general I say Jim Morrison of course.
Dani Filth is a bad singer but he write amazing lyrics imo.
about rock in general I say Jim Morrison of course.

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
- ^_____________^
- Ancient One
- Posts: 3433
- Joined: 15 Apr 2011, 14:58
- Location: I'm Going To Pull Your Endocrine System Out Of Your Body
- Contact:







