uhh...

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
TamPron
Metal God
Posts: 16582
Joined: 24 Apr 2009, 00:50
Location: Rod Stewart
Contact:

uhh...

Post by TamPron »

:oldryan:





Radikult is starting to grab me....that song is fucking retarded, but I'm starting to dig it. :oldryan:
[quote name="Extreme Noise Tara"]They are. [/quote]

Image
User avatar
Abzu
Postwhore
Posts: 45613
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
Location: next door

Re: uhh...

Post by Abzu »

:oldryan:



Go listen to some Golden Age era Manson. It'll... give you more of that?
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
User avatar
TamPron
Metal God
Posts: 16582
Joined: 24 Apr 2009, 00:50
Location: Rod Stewart
Contact:

Re: uhh...

Post by TamPron »

no! :waa:
[quote name="Extreme Noise Tara"]They are. [/quote]

Image
User avatar
Abzu
Postwhore
Posts: 45613
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
Location: next door

Re: uhh...

Post by Abzu »

But it sounds exactly the same
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: uhh...

Post by agony bagony »

its kind of catchy but that doesnt make it a good song
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
User avatar
TamPron
Metal God
Posts: 16582
Joined: 24 Apr 2009, 00:50
Location: Rod Stewart
Contact:

Re: uhh...

Post by TamPron »

Yeah, it's not a good song...it's fat and stupid, and smells like rodney dangerfield's nipples. :frown:
[quote name="Extreme Noise Tara"]They are. [/quote]

Image
User avatar
Abzu
Postwhore
Posts: 45613
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
Location: next door

Re: uhh...

Post by Abzu »

No respect.
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: uhh...

Post by agony bagony »

rodney dangerfield's nipples > radikult
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
User avatar
TamPron
Metal God
Posts: 16582
Joined: 24 Apr 2009, 00:50
Location: Rod Stewart
Contact:

Re: uhh...

Post by TamPron »

:idea:
[quote name="Extreme Noise Tara"]They are. [/quote]

Image
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: uhh...

Post by droidspawn »

archive: the bad
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: uhh...

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

well i guess we could put everything idi related in the bad
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: uhh...

Post by agony bagony »

but those threads are so funny though
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
User avatar
Tea
God of Emptiness
Posts: 575
Joined: 13 Apr 2011, 17:22
Location: Ireland

Re: uhh...

Post by Tea »

Oh god. I think it's starting to affect me too. I don't like the song, I don't, but I keep listening to it. FUCK YOU RADIKULT AND YOUR ANNOYING CATCHINESS KILLA CULT CULT KILLA CULT KILLA KILLA KILLA CULT
User avatar
^_____________^
Ancient One
Posts: 3433
Joined: 15 Apr 2011, 14:58
Location: I'm Going To Pull Your Endocrine System Out Of Your Body
Contact:

Re: uhh...

Post by ^_____________^ »

Golden Age of Grotesque :idea:
User avatar
TamPron
Metal God
Posts: 16582
Joined: 24 Apr 2009, 00:50
Location: Rod Stewart
Contact:

Re: uhh...

Post by TamPron »

:oldryan:
[quote name="Extreme Noise Tara"]They are. [/quote]

Image
User avatar
Tea
God of Emptiness
Posts: 575
Joined: 13 Apr 2011, 17:22
Location: Ireland

Re: uhh...

Post by Tea »

Fuck, I'm tempted to listen to it again. This will be 6th time today. :frown:
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: uhh...

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

Zero listens :cool:
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: uhh...

Post by agony bagony »

i am listening to fu manchu :santa:
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: uhh...

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

Did you ever snar anything pre the action is go?
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
Hugo.
Metal God
Posts: 15495
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
Location: Ireland

Re: uhh...

Post by Hugo. »

My toenail fell off last night.
Image
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: uhh...

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

Did the toenail fairy come over?
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
^_____________^
Ancient One
Posts: 3433
Joined: 15 Apr 2011, 14:58
Location: I'm Going To Pull Your Endocrine System Out Of Your Body
Contact:

Re: uhh...

Post by ^_____________^ »

I used to be able to chew on my toenails. I miss those days.
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: uhh...

Post by droidspawn »

[quote name="^_____________^"]I used to be able to chew on my toenails. I miss those days.[/quote]



:mmno:
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: uhh...

Post by agony bagony »

um
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: uhh...

Post by agony bagony »

[quote name="Nick"]Did you ever snar anything pre the action is go?[/quote]



i did a couple searches and all i got were ein dead links :homework: ill get it eventually
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: uhh...

Post by rhino »

[quote name="^_____________^"]I used to be able to chew on my toenails. I miss those days.[/quote]





i did too :oldryan:
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: uhh...

Post by droidspawn »

:krinor:
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: uhh...

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

[quote name="evil poop"]
[quote name="Nick"]Did you ever snar anything pre the action is go?[/quote]



i did a couple searches and all i got were ein dead links :homework: ill get it eventually[/quote]



If I can unsard I'll upload
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: uhh...

Post by droidspawn »

User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: uhh...

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

Some awesome shit pops up on that blog
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: uhh...

Post by droidspawn »

Yep
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: uhh...

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

But its no sludge swamp
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: uhh...

Post by agony bagony »

[quote name="lhabia lotion mascara oh my"]http://stonerobixxx.blogspot.com/search ... results=20







:aod:[/quote]



o_0



a big part of me wants to complain because rapidshare :frown: but its free :gay: i thankee
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: uhh...

Post by agony bagony »

[quote name="Nick"]But its no sludge swamp[/quote]



<!-- m -->http://sludgeswamp.blogspot.com/<!-- m -->

<!-- m -->http://angrierchairs.blogspot.com/<!-- m -->

<!-- m -->http://equivoke-mdl.blogspot.com/<!-- m -->



them's the tits
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: uhh...

Post by agony bagony »

[quote name="evil poop"]
[quote name="lhabia lotion mascara oh my"]http://stonerobixxx.blogspot.com/search ... results=20







:aod:[/quote]



o_0



a big part of me wants to complain because rapidshare :frown: but its free :gay: i thankee[/quote]



whats the password on this bitch
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: uhh...

Post by rhino »

i seem to remember it being stonerobixxx
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: uhh...

Post by agony bagony »

that aint it :eyes:
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: uhh...

Post by rhino »

password protection is so 2006
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: uhh...

Post by droidspawn »

robixxx





Another neat thing is he only posts 320kbps, which is :xx: :::::::::::::::::::::::::
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: uhh...

Post by agony bagony »

:gay:
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: uhh...

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

[quote name="evil poop"]
[quote name="Nick"]But its no sludge swamp[/quote]



<!-- m -->http://sludgeswamp.blogspot.com/<!-- m -->

<!-- m -->http://angrierchairs.blogspot.com/<!-- m -->

<!-- m -->http://equivoke-mdl.blogspot.com/<!-- m -->



them's the devy's clits[/quote]



angrychairs tends to be a little hit and miss but i still visit it regularly :santa:
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: uhh...

Post by agony bagony »

thats true but they post like five things a day
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
Post Reply