Radikult is starting to grab me....that song is fucking retarded, but I'm starting to dig it.
uhh...
- Abzu
- Postwhore
- Posts: 45613
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
- Location: next door
Re: uhh...
Go listen to some Golden Age era Manson. It'll... give you more of that?
;,,;ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
- TamPron
- Metal God
- Posts: 16582
- Joined: 24 Apr 2009, 00:50
- Location: Rod Stewart
- Contact:
- Abzu
- Postwhore
- Posts: 45613
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
- Location: next door
Re: uhh...
But it sounds exactly the same
;,,;ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
- agony bagony
- Postwhore
- Posts: 77363
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36
- TamPron
- Metal God
- Posts: 16582
- Joined: 24 Apr 2009, 00:50
- Location: Rod Stewart
- Contact:
Re: uhh...
Yeah, it's not a good song...it's fat and stupid, and smells like rodney dangerfield's nipples. 
[quote name="Extreme Noise Tara"]They are. [/quote]


- Abzu
- Postwhore
- Posts: 45613
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
- Location: next door
Re: uhh...
No respect.
;,,;ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
- agony bagony
- Postwhore
- Posts: 77363
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36
- TamPron
- Metal God
- Posts: 16582
- Joined: 24 Apr 2009, 00:50
- Location: Rod Stewart
- Contact:
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
- Methuselah Honeysuckle
- Postwhore
- Posts: 59379
- Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
- Location: the bottle dump
Re: uhh...
well i guess we could put everything idi related in the bad
- agony bagony
- Postwhore
- Posts: 77363
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36
- Tea
- God of Emptiness
- Posts: 575
- Joined: 13 Apr 2011, 17:22
- Location: Ireland
Re: uhh...
Oh god. I think it's starting to affect me too. I don't like the song, I don't, but I keep listening to it. FUCK YOU RADIKULT AND YOUR ANNOYING CATCHINESS KILLA CULT CULT KILLA CULT KILLA KILLA KILLA CULT
- ^_____________^
- Ancient One
- Posts: 3433
- Joined: 15 Apr 2011, 14:58
- Location: I'm Going To Pull Your Endocrine System Out Of Your Body
- Contact:
- TamPron
- Metal God
- Posts: 16582
- Joined: 24 Apr 2009, 00:50
- Location: Rod Stewart
- Contact:
- Tea
- God of Emptiness
- Posts: 575
- Joined: 13 Apr 2011, 17:22
- Location: Ireland
Re: uhh...
Fuck, I'm tempted to listen to it again. This will be 6th time today. 
- Methuselah Honeysuckle
- Postwhore
- Posts: 59379
- Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
- Location: the bottle dump
Re: uhh...
Zero listens 
- agony bagony
- Postwhore
- Posts: 77363
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36
- Methuselah Honeysuckle
- Postwhore
- Posts: 59379
- Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
- Location: the bottle dump
Re: uhh...
Did you ever snar anything pre the action is go?
- Hugo.
- Metal God
- Posts: 15495
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
- Location: Ireland
- Methuselah Honeysuckle
- Postwhore
- Posts: 59379
- Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
- Location: the bottle dump
Re: uhh...
Did the toenail fairy come over?
- ^_____________^
- Ancient One
- Posts: 3433
- Joined: 15 Apr 2011, 14:58
- Location: I'm Going To Pull Your Endocrine System Out Of Your Body
- Contact:
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Re: uhh...
[quote name="^_____________^"]I used to be able to chew on my toenails. I miss those days.[/quote]

- agony bagony
- Postwhore
- Posts: 77363
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36
- agony bagony
- Postwhore
- Posts: 77363
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36
Re: uhh...
[quote name="Nick"]Did you ever snar anything pre the action is go?[/quote]
i did a couple searches and all i got were ein dead links
ill get it eventually
i did a couple searches and all i got were ein dead links
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: uhh...
[quote name="^_____________^"]I used to be able to chew on my toenails. I miss those days.[/quote]
i did too
i did too
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
- Methuselah Honeysuckle
- Postwhore
- Posts: 59379
- Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
- Location: the bottle dump
Re: uhh...
[quote name="evil poop"]
[quote name="Nick"]Did you ever snar anything pre the action is go?[/quote]
i did a couple searches and all i got were ein dead links
ill get it eventually[/quote]
If I can unsard I'll upload
[quote name="Nick"]Did you ever snar anything pre the action is go?[/quote]
i did a couple searches and all i got were ein dead links
If I can unsard I'll upload
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
- Methuselah Honeysuckle
- Postwhore
- Posts: 59379
- Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
- Location: the bottle dump
Re: uhh...
Some awesome shit pops up on that blog
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
- Methuselah Honeysuckle
- Postwhore
- Posts: 59379
- Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
- Location: the bottle dump
Re: uhh...
But its no sludge swamp
- agony bagony
- Postwhore
- Posts: 77363
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36
Re: uhh...
[quote name="lhabia lotion mascara oh my"]http://stonerobixxx.blogspot.com/search ... results=20
[/quote]
o_0
a big part of me wants to complain because rapidshare
but its free
i thankee
o_0
a big part of me wants to complain because rapidshare
- agony bagony
- Postwhore
- Posts: 77363
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36
Re: uhh...
[quote name="Nick"]But its no sludge swamp[/quote]
<!-- m -->http://sludgeswamp.blogspot.com/<!-- m -->
<!-- m -->http://angrierchairs.blogspot.com/<!-- m -->
<!-- m -->http://equivoke-mdl.blogspot.com/<!-- m -->
them's the tits
<!-- m -->http://sludgeswamp.blogspot.com/<!-- m -->
<!-- m -->http://angrierchairs.blogspot.com/<!-- m -->
<!-- m -->http://equivoke-mdl.blogspot.com/<!-- m -->
them's the tits
- agony bagony
- Postwhore
- Posts: 77363
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36
Re: uhh...
[quote name="evil poop"]
[quote name="lhabia lotion mascara oh my"]http://stonerobixxx.blogspot.com/search ... results=20
[/quote]
o_0
a big part of me wants to complain because rapidshare
but its free
i thankee[/quote]
whats the password on this bitch
[quote name="lhabia lotion mascara oh my"]http://stonerobixxx.blogspot.com/search ... results=20
o_0
a big part of me wants to complain because rapidshare
whats the password on this bitch
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: uhh...
i seem to remember it being stonerobixxx
- agony bagony
- Postwhore
- Posts: 77363
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: uhh...
password protection is so 2006
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Re: uhh...
robixxx
Another neat thing is he only posts 320kbps, which is
:::::::::::::::::::::::::
Another neat thing is he only posts 320kbps, which is
- agony bagony
- Postwhore
- Posts: 77363
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36
- Methuselah Honeysuckle
- Postwhore
- Posts: 59379
- Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
- Location: the bottle dump
Re: uhh...
[quote name="evil poop"]
[quote name="Nick"]But its no sludge swamp[/quote]
<!-- m -->http://sludgeswamp.blogspot.com/<!-- m -->
<!-- m -->http://angrierchairs.blogspot.com/<!-- m -->
<!-- m -->http://equivoke-mdl.blogspot.com/<!-- m -->
them's the devy's clits[/quote]
angrychairs tends to be a little hit and miss but i still visit it regularly
[quote name="Nick"]But its no sludge swamp[/quote]
<!-- m -->http://sludgeswamp.blogspot.com/<!-- m -->
<!-- m -->http://angrierchairs.blogspot.com/<!-- m -->
<!-- m -->http://equivoke-mdl.blogspot.com/<!-- m -->
them's the devy's clits[/quote]
angrychairs tends to be a little hit and miss but i still visit it regularly
- agony bagony
- Postwhore
- Posts: 77363
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36


