in solitude
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
in solitude
[youtube]QzRyOSz2fjE[/youtube]
fuck yeah
fuck yeah
- jawn galliano
- Yahtzee Genius
- Posts: 24044
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24
Re: in solitude
i came to this thread expecting candlemass!
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: in solitude
but still, this band is some old school win. its not retro bandwagon stuff
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: in solitude
*bump*
loving this, cant believe no one else likes this stuff?
loving this, cant believe no one else likes this stuff?
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Re: in solitude
I'll listen when I get home, at work right now. Ryan post in my deftones thread 
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: in solitude
any mercyful fate or kd fan will like in solitude alot 
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: in solitude
[quote name="rasputin's balls"]I'll listen when I get home, at work right now. Ryan post in my deftones thread
[/quote]
you give it a listen??
you give it a listen??
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Re: in solitude
it was ok. Didn't knock my socks off or anything. I actually want to listen to Melissa or ghost now.
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: in solitude
it grew on me. i actually like that its not super catchy but just rocks enough
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Re: in solitude
tune was fine but the vocalist bothered me a bit for some reason 