in solitude

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

in solitude

Post by rhino »

[youtube]QzRyOSz2fjE[/youtube]





fuck yeah
User avatar
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius
Posts: 24044
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24

Re: in solitude

Post by jawn galliano »

i came to this thread expecting candlemass!
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: in solitude

Post by rhino »

:santa:



but still, this band is some old school win. its not retro bandwagon stuff
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: in solitude

Post by rhino »

*bump*



loving this, cant believe no one else likes this stuff?
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: in solitude

Post by droidspawn »

I'll listen when I get home, at work right now. Ryan post in my deftones thread :santa:
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: in solitude

Post by rhino »

any mercyful fate or kd fan will like in solitude alot :idea:
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: in solitude

Post by rhino »

[quote name="rasputin's balls"]I'll listen when I get home, at work right now. Ryan post in my deftones thread :santa:[/quote]





you give it a listen??
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: in solitude

Post by droidspawn »

listening now
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: in solitude

Post by droidspawn »

it was ok. Didn't knock my socks off or anything. I actually want to listen to Melissa or ghost now.
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: in solitude

Post by rhino »

it grew on me. i actually like that its not super catchy but just rocks enough
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: in solitude

Post by droidspawn »

tune was fine but the vocalist bothered me a bit for some reason :huh:
Post Reply