Dunkelheit
- vO)))id
- Metal God
- Posts: 12253
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 14:44
Dunkelheit
[youtube]9Bm-kdLwBVc[/youtube]

- Tea
- God of Emptiness
- Posts: 575
- Joined: 13 Apr 2011, 17:22
- Location: Ireland
Re: Dunkelheit
My favourite Burzum song after Jesus' Tod
Dunkelheit is actually the song that introduced me to black metal as wee lad
Love the keyboards in it.
- vO)))id
- Metal God
- Posts: 12253
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 14:44
Re: Dunkelheit
[youtube]hXu8M6q6v84[/youtube]

- Tea
- God of Emptiness
- Posts: 575
- Joined: 13 Apr 2011, 17:22
- Location: Ireland
Re: Dunkelheit
The main riff in that song, one of my most favourite black metal riffs ever 
- Tea
- God of Emptiness
- Posts: 575
- Joined: 13 Apr 2011, 17:22
- Location: Ireland
Re: Dunkelheit
Norway
:::::
- vO)))id
- Metal God
- Posts: 12253
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 14:44
Re: Dunkelheit
[quote name="Tea!"]The main riff in that song, one of my most favourite black metal riffs ever
[/quote]
[quote name="Tea!"]Norway
:::::[/quote]
[quote name="Tea!"]Norway
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: Dunkelheit
[quote name="VΩI∆"][youtube]9Bm-kdLwBVc[/youtube]
[/quote]
i find it funny there is a vh1 logo on the corner of this video
i find it funny there is a vh1 logo on the corner of this video
- vO)))id
- Metal God
- Posts: 12253
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 14:44
Re: Dunkelheit
[youtube]4ZXBEUlJcyM[/youtube]
- FUKKET
- Metal God
- Posts: 8909
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:11
- Location: Heranus
- Contact:
Re: Dunkelheit
[quote name="Tea!"]The main riff in that song, one of my most favourite black metal riffs ever
[/quote]
- ^_____________^
- Ancient One
- Posts: 3433
- Joined: 15 Apr 2011, 14:58
- Location: I'm Going To Pull Your Endocrine System Out Of Your Body
- Contact:
Re: Dunkelheit
The 25 minute song on Filosofem is 
I love the ambient tracks of Burzum. I really enjoyed Fallen as well, I think it's far superior to Belus.
[youtube]3UaDK2gxqVg[/youtube]
That song is one of the greatest of 2011 so far I think. Top albums for me this year are Macabre Eternal and Fallen.
I love the ambient tracks of Burzum. I really enjoyed Fallen as well, I think it's far superior to Belus.
[youtube]3UaDK2gxqVg[/youtube]
That song is one of the greatest of 2011 so far I think. Top albums for me this year are Macabre Eternal and Fallen.
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: Dunkelheit
the last ambient track on fallen sucks, the rest of the album is great though
the last track on belus however is fucking
the last track on belus however is fucking
- ^_____________^
- Ancient One
- Posts: 3433
- Joined: 15 Apr 2011, 14:58
- Location: I'm Going To Pull Your Endocrine System Out Of Your Body
- Contact:
- Abzu
- Postwhore
- Posts: 45613
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
- Location: next door
Re: Dunkelheit
So much beautiful win in this thread. 
;,,;ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
- Mesarthim
- Lhümbergø
- Posts: 21723
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
- Location: Birdtown, Minnesota
Re: Dunkelheit
fantastic album.
- FUKKET
- Metal God
- Posts: 8909
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:11
- Location: Heranus
- Contact:
Re: Dunkelheit
[quote name="^_____________^"]The 25 minute song on Filosofem is 
I love the ambient tracks of Burzum. I really enjoyed Fallen as well, I think it's far superior to Belus.
[/quote]
I love the ambient tracks of Burzum. I really enjoyed Fallen as well, I think it's far superior to Belus.
[/quote]

