Dunkelheit

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
vO)))id
Metal God
Posts: 12253
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 14:44

Dunkelheit

Post by vO)))id »

[youtube]9Bm-kdLwBVc[/youtube]



:grim: :grimb: :grimxx: :grimsanta: :grimxx: :grimb: :grim:
User avatar
Tea
God of Emptiness
Posts: 575
Joined: 13 Apr 2011, 17:22
Location: Ireland

Re: Dunkelheit

Post by Tea »

My favourite Burzum song after Jesus' Tod :grimxx: Dunkelheit is actually the song that introduced me to black metal as wee lad :thingy: Love the keyboards in it.
User avatar
vO)))id
Metal God
Posts: 12253
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 14:44

Re: Dunkelheit

Post by vO)))id »

[youtube]hXu8M6q6v84[/youtube]

:thingy:
User avatar
Tea
God of Emptiness
Posts: 575
Joined: 13 Apr 2011, 17:22
Location: Ireland

Re: Dunkelheit

Post by Tea »

The main riff in that song, one of my most favourite black metal riffs ever :xx:
User avatar
Tea
God of Emptiness
Posts: 575
Joined: 13 Apr 2011, 17:22
Location: Ireland

Re: Dunkelheit

Post by Tea »

Norway :xx::::::
User avatar
vO)))id
Metal God
Posts: 12253
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 14:44

Re: Dunkelheit

Post by vO)))id »

[quote name="Tea!"]The main riff in that song, one of my most favourite black metal riffs ever :xx:[/quote]



[quote name="Tea!"]Norway :xx::::::[/quote]
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: Dunkelheit

Post by rhino »

[quote name="VΩI∆"][youtube]9Bm-kdLwBVc[/youtube]



:grim: :grimb: :grimxx: :grimsanta: :grimxx: :grimb: :grim:[/quote]





i find it funny there is a vh1 logo on the corner of this video :redneck:
User avatar
vO)))id
Metal God
Posts: 12253
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 14:44

Re: Dunkelheit

Post by vO)))id »

:idea:



[youtube]4ZXBEUlJcyM[/youtube]
User avatar
FUKKET
Metal God
Posts: 8909
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:11
Location: Heranus
Contact:

Re: Dunkelheit

Post by FUKKET »

[quote name="Tea!"]The main riff in that song, one of my most favourite black metal riffs ever :xx:[/quote]
User avatar
^_____________^
Ancient One
Posts: 3433
Joined: 15 Apr 2011, 14:58
Location: I'm Going To Pull Your Endocrine System Out Of Your Body
Contact:

Re: Dunkelheit

Post by ^_____________^ »

The 25 minute song on Filosofem is :idea:



I love the ambient tracks of Burzum. I really enjoyed Fallen as well, I think it's far superior to Belus.



[youtube]3UaDK2gxqVg[/youtube]



That song is one of the greatest of 2011 so far I think. Top albums for me this year are Macabre Eternal and Fallen.
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: Dunkelheit

Post by rhino »

the last ambient track on fallen sucks, the rest of the album is great though





the last track on belus however is fucking :xx:
User avatar
^_____________^
Ancient One
Posts: 3433
Joined: 15 Apr 2011, 14:58
Location: I'm Going To Pull Your Endocrine System Out Of Your Body
Contact:

Re: Dunkelheit

Post by ^_____________^ »

Sverrdans :bang:
User avatar
Abzu
Postwhore
Posts: 45613
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
Location: next door

Re: Dunkelheit

Post by Abzu »

So much beautiful win in this thread. :eyes:
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
User avatar
Mesarthim
Lhümbergø
Posts: 21723
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
Location: Birdtown, Minnesota

Re: Dunkelheit

Post by Mesarthim »

fantastic album.
rhino wrote: ↑
20 Dec 2020, 07:48
I'm just getting buzzed up and making dumb threads :bacon:
Verbal wrote: ↑
06 Aug 2021, 04:32
i dont think youre appreciating how much of an idiot i am
User avatar
FUKKET
Metal God
Posts: 8909
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:11
Location: Heranus
Contact:

Re: Dunkelheit

Post by FUKKET »

[quote name="^_____________^"]The 25 minute song on Filosofem is :idea:

I love the ambient tracks of Burzum. I really enjoyed Fallen as well, I think it's far superior to Belus.

[/quote]
Post Reply