sludgiest guitar tone
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
sludgiest guitar tone
thats NOT dopethrone
123 go
123 go
- agony bagony
- Postwhore
- Posts: 77363
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: sludgiest guitar tone
[youtube]rSbJfQpA6F8[/youtube]
- Tea
- God of Emptiness
- Posts: 575
- Joined: 13 Apr 2011, 17:22
- Location: Ireland
Re: sludgiest guitar tone
[youtube]QpitfWy7-Do[/youtube]
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: sludgiest guitar tone
though is some heavy shit
- Methuselah Honeysuckle
- Postwhore
- Posts: 59379
- Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
- Location: the bottle dump
Re: sludgiest guitar tone
i can think of nothing off the top of my head
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Re: sludgiest guitar tone
yeah i aint got nothing either.
- ^_____________^
- Ancient One
- Posts: 3433
- Joined: 15 Apr 2011, 14:58
- Location: I'm Going To Pull Your Endocrine System Out Of Your Body
- Contact:
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: sludgiest guitar tone
crowbar sucks
- ^_____________^
- Ancient One
- Posts: 3433
- Joined: 15 Apr 2011, 14:58
- Location: I'm Going To Pull Your Endocrine System Out Of Your Body
- Contact:
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Re: sludgiest guitar tone
[quote name="rhino"]crowbar sucks[/quote]
primus sucks!
primus sucks!
- ^_____________^
- Ancient One
- Posts: 3433
- Joined: 15 Apr 2011, 14:58
- Location: I'm Going To Pull Your Endocrine System Out Of Your Body
- Contact:
- Tea
- God of Emptiness
- Posts: 575
- Joined: 13 Apr 2011, 17:22
- Location: Ireland
Re: sludgiest guitar tone
As much as I love Possessed I wouldn't consider them to have a sludgy guitar tone 
- ^_____________^
- Ancient One
- Posts: 3433
- Joined: 15 Apr 2011, 14:58
- Location: I'm Going To Pull Your Endocrine System Out Of Your Body
- Contact:
Re: sludgiest guitar tone
[quote name="Tea"]As much as I love Possessed I wouldn't consider them to have a sludgy guitar tone
[/quote]
only pieces remain mentioned Primus, and their guitar player is Les Claypool. Les Claypool was in Possessed when "Seven Churches" was written/recorded, and I posted that video in acknowledgement and agreement with his post because I don't like Primus either and think Larry should have stuck to death metal
only pieces remain mentioned Primus, and their guitar player is Les Claypool. Les Claypool was in Possessed when "Seven Churches" was written/recorded, and I posted that video in acknowledgement and agreement with his post because I don't like Primus either and think Larry should have stuck to death metal
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: sludgiest guitar tone
[youtube]ulr9Fbj3BQM[/youtube]
[youtube]u5idDTkwZRw[/youtube]

[youtube]u5idDTkwZRw[/youtube]
- ^_____________^
- Ancient One
- Posts: 3433
- Joined: 15 Apr 2011, 14:58
- Location: I'm Going To Pull Your Endocrine System Out Of Your Body
- Contact:
Re: sludgiest guitar tone
I've pretty much only heard Odd Fellows' Rest, but those are cool.
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: sludgiest guitar tone
you cant go wrong with any crowbar, but my favorite ones are odd fellows rest, equilibrium, and sonic excess in its purest form. self titled, time heals nothing, and broken glass are musts too 
- deckard
- Metal God
- Posts: 12502
- Joined: 23 Oct 2010, 03:34
- Location: THE NORTH
Re: sludgiest guitar tone
the lasting dose intro is such a good riff.
- deckard
- Metal God
- Posts: 12502
- Joined: 23 Oct 2010, 03:34
- Location: THE NORTH
Re: sludgiest guitar tone
crowbar
::::::::::::
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: sludgiest guitar tone
hey toozey you like kingdom of sorrow
[youtube]JsMYTQpng6k[/youtube]
[youtube]I5aNe4U0AwE[/youtube]
[youtube]JsMYTQpng6k[/youtube]
[youtube]I5aNe4U0AwE[/youtube]
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Re: sludgiest guitar tone
[quote name="^_____________^"]
[quote name="Tea"]As much as I love Possessed I wouldn't consider them to have a sludgy guitar tone
[/quote]
only pieces remain mentioned Primus, and their guitar player is Les Claypool. Les Claypool was in Possessed when "Seven Churches" was written/recorded, and I posted that video in acknowledgement and agreement with his post because I don't like Primus either and think Larry should have stuck to death metal
[/quote]
<!-- m -->http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.p ... us%20sucks<!-- m -->
I posted primus sucks because ryan said crowbar sucks. Same connotation.
[quote name="Tea"]As much as I love Possessed I wouldn't consider them to have a sludgy guitar tone
only pieces remain mentioned Primus, and their guitar player is Les Claypool. Les Claypool was in Possessed when "Seven Churches" was written/recorded, and I posted that video in acknowledgement and agreement with his post because I don't like Primus either and think Larry should have stuck to death metal
<!-- m -->http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.p ... us%20sucks<!-- m -->
I posted primus sucks because ryan said crowbar sucks. Same connotation.
- deckard
- Metal God
- Posts: 12502
- Joined: 23 Oct 2010, 03:34
- Location: THE NORTH
Re: sludgiest guitar tone
[quote name="rhino"]hey toozey you like kingdom of sorrow
[youtube]JsMYTQpng6k[/youtube]
[youtube]I5aNe4U0AwE[/youtube][/quote]
not really
[youtube]JsMYTQpng6k[/youtube]
[youtube]I5aNe4U0AwE[/youtube][/quote]
not really
- ^_____________^
- Ancient One
- Posts: 3433
- Joined: 15 Apr 2011, 14:58
- Location: I'm Going To Pull Your Endocrine System Out Of Your Body
- Contact:
Re: sludgiest guitar tone
[quote name="only pieces remain"]
[quote name="^_____________^"]
[quote name="Tea"]As much as I love Possessed I wouldn't consider them to have a sludgy guitar tone
[/quote]
only pieces remain mentioned Primus, and their guitar player is Les Claypool. Les Claypool was in Possessed when "Seven Churches" was written/recorded, and I posted that video in acknowledgement and agreement with his post because I don't like Primus either and think Larry should have stuck to death metal
[/quote]
<!-- m -->http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.p ... us%20sucks<!-- m -->
I posted primus sucks because ryan said crowbar sucks. Same connotation.[/quote]
Oh
forgive me
[quote name="^_____________^"]
[quote name="Tea"]As much as I love Possessed I wouldn't consider them to have a sludgy guitar tone
only pieces remain mentioned Primus, and their guitar player is Les Claypool. Les Claypool was in Possessed when "Seven Churches" was written/recorded, and I posted that video in acknowledgement and agreement with his post because I don't like Primus either and think Larry should have stuck to death metal
<!-- m -->http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.p ... us%20sucks<!-- m -->
I posted primus sucks because ryan said crowbar sucks. Same connotation.[/quote]
Oh
forgive me
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
- Abzu
- Postwhore
- Posts: 45613
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
- Location: next door
Re: sludgiest guitar tone
PRIMUS SUCKS! PRIMUS SUCKS! PRIMUS SUCKS! PRIMUS SUCKS! PRIMUS SUCKS! PRIMUS SUCKS! PRIMUS SUCKS! PRIMUS SUCKS! PRIMUS SUCKS! PRIMUS SUCKS! PRIMUS SUCKS! PRIMUS SUCKS! PRIMUS SUCKS! PRIMUS SUCKS! PRIMUS SUCKS! PRIMUS SUCKS! PRIMUS SUCKS! PRIMUS SUCKS! PRIMUS SUCKS! PRIMUS SUCKS! PRIMUS SUCKS! PRIMUS SUCKS! PRIMUS SUCKS! PRIMUS SUCKS! PRIMUS SUCKS! PRIMUS SUCKS! PRIMUS SUCKS! PRIMUS SUCKS! PRIMUS SUCKS! PRIMUS SUCKS! PRIMUS SUCKS! PRIMUS SUCKS! PRIMUS SUCKS! PRIMUS SUCKS! PRIMUS SUCKS! PRIMUS SUCKS! PRIMUS SUCKS! PRIMUS SUCKS! PRIMUS SUCKS! PRIMUS SUCKS! PRIMUS SUCKS! PRIMUS SUCKS! PRIMUS SUCKS! PRIMUS SUCKS! PRIMUS SUCKS! PRIMUS SUCKS! PRIMUS SUCKS! PRIMUS SUCKS! PRIMUS SUCKS! PRIMUS SUCKS! PRIMUS SUCKS! PRIMUS SUCKS! PRIMUS SUCKS! PRIMUS SUCKS! PRIMUS SUCKS! PRIMUS SUCKS! PRIMUS SUCKS! PRIMUS SUCKS! PRIMUS SUCKS! PRIMUS SUCKS! PRIMUS SUCKS! PRIMUS SUCKS! PRIMUS SUCKS! PRIMUS SUCKS! PRIMUS SUCKS! PRIMUS SUCKS! PRIMUS SUCKS! PRIMUS SUCKS! PRIMUS SUCKS! PRIMUS SUCKS! PRIMUS SUCKS! PRIMUS SUCKS! PRIMUS SUCKS! PRIMUS SUCKS! PRIMUS SUCKS! PRIMUS SUCKS! PRIMUS SUCKS! PRIMUS SUCKS! PRIMUS SUCKS! PRIMUS SUCKS! PRIMUS SUCKS! PRIMUS SUCKS! PRIMUS SUCKS! PRIMUS SUCKS! PRIMUS SUCKS! PRIMUS SUCKS! PRIMUS SUCKS! PRIMUS SUCKS! PRIMUS SUCKS! PRIMUS SUCKS! PRIMUS SUCKS! PRIMUS SUCKS! PRIMUS SUCKS! PRIMUS SUCKS! PRIMUS SUCKS!

;,,;ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
- ^_____________^
- Ancient One
- Posts: 3433
- Joined: 15 Apr 2011, 14:58
- Location: I'm Going To Pull Your Endocrine System Out Of Your Body
- Contact:
Re: sludgiest guitar tone
If I actually want to say that phrase with its original meaning how do I do it 
- Abzu
- Postwhore
- Posts: 45613
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
- Location: next door
Re: sludgiest guitar tone
[quote name="^_____________^"]If I actually want to say that phrase with its original meaning how do I do it
[/quote]
You stick a gun in your mouth and pull the trigger.
You stick a gun in your mouth and pull the trigger.
;,,;ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
- ^_____________^
- Ancient One
- Posts: 3433
- Joined: 15 Apr 2011, 14:58
- Location: I'm Going To Pull Your Endocrine System Out Of Your Body
- Contact:
- Abzu
- Postwhore
- Posts: 45613
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
- Location: next door
Re: sludgiest guitar tone
Loudly?
;,,;ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
- ^_____________^
- Ancient One
- Posts: 3433
- Joined: 15 Apr 2011, 14:58
- Location: I'm Going To Pull Your Endocrine System Out Of Your Body
- Contact:
- Abzu
- Postwhore
- Posts: 45613
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
- Location: next door
Re: sludgiest guitar tone
This is true. 
;,,;ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
- Methuselah Honeysuckle
- Postwhore
- Posts: 59379
- Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
- Location: the bottle dump
Re: sludgiest guitar tone
[quote name="^_____________^"]How does that cause me to speak
[/quote]
you just spell it on the wall behind you
you just spell it on the wall behind you
- neckred
- Ancient One
- Posts: 3659
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 10:43
- Location: King George
- neckred
- Ancient One
- Posts: 3659
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 10:43
- Location: King George
- ^_____________^
- Ancient One
- Posts: 3433
- Joined: 15 Apr 2011, 14:58
- Location: I'm Going To Pull Your Endocrine System Out Of Your Body
- Contact:
Re: sludgiest guitar tone
[quote name="Nick"]
[quote name="^_____________^"]How does that cause me to speak
[/quote]
you just spell it on the wall behind you[/quote]
Do I get to take a spelling test? I LOVE SPELLING TESTS
[quote name="^_____________^"]How does that cause me to speak
you just spell it on the wall behind you[/quote]
Do I get to take a spelling test? I LOVE SPELLING TESTS
- Methuselah Honeysuckle
- Postwhore
- Posts: 59379
- Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
- Location: the bottle dump
- ^_____________^
- Ancient One
- Posts: 3433
- Joined: 15 Apr 2011, 14:58
- Location: I'm Going To Pull Your Endocrine System Out Of Your Body
- Contact:
- Methuselah Honeysuckle
- Postwhore
- Posts: 59379
- Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
- Location: the bottle dump
Re: sludgiest guitar tone
You could always buy some now
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
- Methuselah Honeysuckle
- Postwhore
- Posts: 59379
- Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
- Location: the bottle dump
Re: sludgiest guitar tone
Those don't help with spelling tests silly
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Re: sludgiest guitar tone
nay, but I was reminded of them and went all :nostalgia:
Who the hell wants to take a spelling test when there's kerplunk onhand? No one, thats who
Who the hell wants to take a spelling test when there's kerplunk onhand? No one, thats who
- ^_____________^
- Ancient One
- Posts: 3433
- Joined: 15 Apr 2011, 14:58
- Location: I'm Going To Pull Your Endocrine System Out Of Your Body
- Contact:
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Re: sludgiest guitar tone
:pages2: enjoys jenga
- Drum Solo
- Member
- Posts: 303
- Joined: 23 Apr 2011, 19:28
Re: sludgiest guitar tone
If bass guitar can count, then:
[youtube]gIMq54WIE74[/youtube]
[youtube]gIMq54WIE74[/youtube]
- zim
- Zim(a)
- Posts: 26909
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 02:36
- Location: couch
Re: sludgiest guitar tone
[quote name="Tea"][youtube]QpitfWy7-Do[/youtube][/quote]
holy shit, that was awesome

holy shit, that was awesome
the dead vote well wrote: ↑18 Jun 2021, 04:22moving from a garbage disposal back to the dumpster but it’s an improvement nonetheless
- Holocaust
- Metal God
- Posts: 10733
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 07:03
- Location: Your mom











