sludgiest guitar tone

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

sludgiest guitar tone

Post by rhino »

thats NOT dopethrone





123 go
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: sludgiest guitar tone

Post by agony bagony »

"stroke me, for i wish to orgasm" :"stroke me, for i wish to orgasm":
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: sludgiest guitar tone

Post by rhino »

[youtube]rSbJfQpA6F8[/youtube]
User avatar
Tea
God of Emptiness
Posts: 575
Joined: 13 Apr 2011, 17:22
Location: Ireland

Re: sludgiest guitar tone

Post by Tea »

[youtube]QpitfWy7-Do[/youtube]
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: sludgiest guitar tone

Post by rhino »

though is some heavy shit
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: sludgiest guitar tone

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

i can think of nothing off the top of my head
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: sludgiest guitar tone

Post by droidspawn »

yeah i aint got nothing either.
User avatar
^_____________^
Ancient One
Posts: 3433
Joined: 15 Apr 2011, 14:58
Location: I'm Going To Pull Your Endocrine System Out Of Your Body
Contact:

Re: sludgiest guitar tone

Post by ^_____________^ »

[youtube]Q-LNFCTMs24[/youtube]



:tear:
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: sludgiest guitar tone

Post by rhino »

crowbar sucks
User avatar
^_____________^
Ancient One
Posts: 3433
Joined: 15 Apr 2011, 14:58
Location: I'm Going To Pull Your Endocrine System Out Of Your Body
Contact:

Re: sludgiest guitar tone

Post by ^_____________^ »

I like that song, but I barely ever listen to them. :judge:
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: sludgiest guitar tone

Post by droidspawn »

[quote name="rhino"]crowbar sucks[/quote]



primus sucks!
User avatar
^_____________^
Ancient One
Posts: 3433
Joined: 15 Apr 2011, 14:58
Location: I'm Going To Pull Your Endocrine System Out Of Your Body
Contact:

Re: sludgiest guitar tone

Post by ^_____________^ »

[youtube]WDkw_1VqJZU[/youtube]



:tear:
User avatar
Tea
God of Emptiness
Posts: 575
Joined: 13 Apr 2011, 17:22
Location: Ireland

Re: sludgiest guitar tone

Post by Tea »

As much as I love Possessed I wouldn't consider them to have a sludgy guitar tone :huh:
User avatar
^_____________^
Ancient One
Posts: 3433
Joined: 15 Apr 2011, 14:58
Location: I'm Going To Pull Your Endocrine System Out Of Your Body
Contact:

Re: sludgiest guitar tone

Post by ^_____________^ »

[quote name="Tea"]As much as I love Possessed I wouldn't consider them to have a sludgy guitar tone :huh:[/quote]

only pieces remain mentioned Primus, and their guitar player is Les Claypool. Les Claypool was in Possessed when "Seven Churches" was written/recorded, and I posted that video in acknowledgement and agreement with his post because I don't like Primus either and think Larry should have stuck to death metal :santa:
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: sludgiest guitar tone

Post by rhino »

[youtube]ulr9Fbj3BQM[/youtube]

[youtube]u5idDTkwZRw[/youtube]



:xx: :santa:
User avatar
^_____________^
Ancient One
Posts: 3433
Joined: 15 Apr 2011, 14:58
Location: I'm Going To Pull Your Endocrine System Out Of Your Body
Contact:

Re: sludgiest guitar tone

Post by ^_____________^ »

I've pretty much only heard Odd Fellows' Rest, but those are cool.
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: sludgiest guitar tone

Post by rhino »

you cant go wrong with any crowbar, but my favorite ones are odd fellows rest, equilibrium, and sonic excess in its purest form. self titled, time heals nothing, and broken glass are musts too :oldryan:
User avatar
deckard
Metal God
Posts: 12502
Joined: 23 Oct 2010, 03:34
Location: THE NORTH

Re: sludgiest guitar tone

Post by deckard »

the lasting dose intro is such a good riff.
User avatar
deckard
Metal God
Posts: 12502
Joined: 23 Oct 2010, 03:34
Location: THE NORTH

Re: sludgiest guitar tone

Post by deckard »

crowbar :xx:::::::::::::
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: sludgiest guitar tone

Post by rhino »

hey toozey you like kingdom of sorrow



[youtube]JsMYTQpng6k[/youtube]

[youtube]I5aNe4U0AwE[/youtube]
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: sludgiest guitar tone

Post by droidspawn »

[quote name="^_____________^"]
[quote name="Tea"]As much as I love Possessed I wouldn't consider them to have a sludgy guitar tone :huh:[/quote]

only pieces remain mentioned Primus, and their guitar player is Les Claypool. Les Claypool was in Possessed when "Seven Churches" was written/recorded, and I posted that video in acknowledgement and agreement with his post because I don't like Primus either and think Larry should have stuck to death metal :santa:[/quote]





<!-- m -->http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.p ... us%20sucks<!-- m -->



I posted primus sucks because ryan said crowbar sucks. Same connotation.
User avatar
deckard
Metal God
Posts: 12502
Joined: 23 Oct 2010, 03:34
Location: THE NORTH

Re: sludgiest guitar tone

Post by deckard »

[quote name="rhino"]hey toozey you like kingdom of sorrow



[youtube]JsMYTQpng6k[/youtube]

[youtube]I5aNe4U0AwE[/youtube][/quote]



not really :oldryan:
User avatar
^_____________^
Ancient One
Posts: 3433
Joined: 15 Apr 2011, 14:58
Location: I'm Going To Pull Your Endocrine System Out Of Your Body
Contact:

Re: sludgiest guitar tone

Post by ^_____________^ »

[quote name="only pieces remain"]
[quote name="^_____________^"]
[quote name="Tea"]As much as I love Possessed I wouldn't consider them to have a sludgy guitar tone :huh:[/quote]

only pieces remain mentioned Primus, and their guitar player is Les Claypool. Les Claypool was in Possessed when "Seven Churches" was written/recorded, and I posted that video in acknowledgement and agreement with his post because I don't like Primus either and think Larry should have stuck to death metal :santa:[/quote]





<!-- m -->http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.p ... us%20sucks<!-- m -->



I posted primus sucks because ryan said crowbar sucks. Same connotation.[/quote]

Oh :santa:



forgive me :tear:
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: sludgiest guitar tone

Post by droidspawn »

:santa:
User avatar
Abzu
Postwhore
Posts: 45613
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
Location: next door

Re: sludgiest guitar tone

Post by Abzu »

PRIMUS SUCKS! PRIMUS SUCKS! PRIMUS SUCKS! PRIMUS SUCKS! PRIMUS SUCKS! PRIMUS SUCKS! PRIMUS SUCKS! PRIMUS SUCKS! PRIMUS SUCKS! PRIMUS SUCKS! PRIMUS SUCKS! PRIMUS SUCKS! PRIMUS SUCKS! PRIMUS SUCKS! PRIMUS SUCKS! PRIMUS SUCKS! PRIMUS SUCKS! PRIMUS SUCKS! PRIMUS SUCKS! PRIMUS SUCKS! PRIMUS SUCKS! PRIMUS SUCKS! PRIMUS SUCKS! PRIMUS SUCKS! PRIMUS SUCKS! PRIMUS SUCKS! PRIMUS SUCKS! PRIMUS SUCKS! PRIMUS SUCKS! PRIMUS SUCKS! PRIMUS SUCKS! PRIMUS SUCKS! PRIMUS SUCKS! PRIMUS SUCKS! PRIMUS SUCKS! PRIMUS SUCKS! PRIMUS SUCKS! PRIMUS SUCKS! PRIMUS SUCKS! PRIMUS SUCKS! PRIMUS SUCKS! PRIMUS SUCKS! PRIMUS SUCKS! PRIMUS SUCKS! PRIMUS SUCKS! PRIMUS SUCKS! PRIMUS SUCKS! PRIMUS SUCKS! PRIMUS SUCKS! PRIMUS SUCKS! PRIMUS SUCKS! PRIMUS SUCKS! PRIMUS SUCKS! PRIMUS SUCKS! PRIMUS SUCKS! PRIMUS SUCKS! PRIMUS SUCKS! PRIMUS SUCKS! PRIMUS SUCKS! PRIMUS SUCKS! PRIMUS SUCKS! PRIMUS SUCKS! PRIMUS SUCKS! PRIMUS SUCKS! PRIMUS SUCKS! PRIMUS SUCKS! PRIMUS SUCKS! PRIMUS SUCKS! PRIMUS SUCKS! PRIMUS SUCKS! PRIMUS SUCKS! PRIMUS SUCKS! PRIMUS SUCKS! PRIMUS SUCKS! PRIMUS SUCKS! PRIMUS SUCKS! PRIMUS SUCKS! PRIMUS SUCKS! PRIMUS SUCKS! PRIMUS SUCKS! PRIMUS SUCKS! PRIMUS SUCKS! PRIMUS SUCKS! PRIMUS SUCKS! PRIMUS SUCKS! PRIMUS SUCKS! PRIMUS SUCKS! PRIMUS SUCKS! PRIMUS SUCKS! PRIMUS SUCKS! PRIMUS SUCKS! PRIMUS SUCKS! PRIMUS SUCKS! PRIMUS SUCKS! PRIMUS SUCKS!

:redneck:
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
User avatar
^_____________^
Ancient One
Posts: 3433
Joined: 15 Apr 2011, 14:58
Location: I'm Going To Pull Your Endocrine System Out Of Your Body
Contact:

Re: sludgiest guitar tone

Post by ^_____________^ »

If I actually want to say that phrase with its original meaning how do I do it :huh:
User avatar
Abzu
Postwhore
Posts: 45613
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
Location: next door

Re: sludgiest guitar tone

Post by Abzu »

[quote name="^_____________^"]If I actually want to say that phrase with its original meaning how do I do it :huh:[/quote]

You stick a gun in your mouth and pull the trigger.
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
User avatar
^_____________^
Ancient One
Posts: 3433
Joined: 15 Apr 2011, 14:58
Location: I'm Going To Pull Your Endocrine System Out Of Your Body
Contact:

Re: sludgiest guitar tone

Post by ^_____________^ »

How does that cause me to speak :huh:
User avatar
Abzu
Postwhore
Posts: 45613
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
Location: next door

Re: sludgiest guitar tone

Post by Abzu »

Loudly?
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
User avatar
^_____________^
Ancient One
Posts: 3433
Joined: 15 Apr 2011, 14:58
Location: I'm Going To Pull Your Endocrine System Out Of Your Body
Contact:

Re: sludgiest guitar tone

Post by ^_____________^ »

It's impolite to speak loudly indoors.



:shake:
User avatar
Abzu
Postwhore
Posts: 45613
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
Location: next door

Re: sludgiest guitar tone

Post by Abzu »

This is true. :homework:
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: sludgiest guitar tone

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

[quote name="^_____________^"]How does that cause me to speak :huh:[/quote]



you just spell it on the wall behind you
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
neckred
Ancient One
Posts: 3659
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 10:43
Location: King George

Re: sludgiest guitar tone

Post by neckred »

[youtube]IyS28DARNhk[/youtube]
ImageImageImageImage
User avatar
neckred
Ancient One
Posts: 3659
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 10:43
Location: King George

Re: sludgiest guitar tone

Post by neckred »

[youtube]-bMAUQoFO4Q[/youtube]
ImageImageImageImage
User avatar
^_____________^
Ancient One
Posts: 3433
Joined: 15 Apr 2011, 14:58
Location: I'm Going To Pull Your Endocrine System Out Of Your Body
Contact:

Re: sludgiest guitar tone

Post by ^_____________^ »

[quote name="Nick"]
[quote name="^_____________^"]How does that cause me to speak :huh:[/quote]



you just spell it on the wall behind you[/quote]



Do I get to take a spelling test? I LOVE SPELLING TESTS :gay:
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: sludgiest guitar tone

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

Image
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
^_____________^
Ancient One
Posts: 3433
Joined: 15 Apr 2011, 14:58
Location: I'm Going To Pull Your Endocrine System Out Of Your Body
Contact:

Re: sludgiest guitar tone

Post by ^_____________^ »

I never got to play with those as a kid :tear:
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: sludgiest guitar tone

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

You could always buy some now
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: sludgiest guitar tone

Post by droidspawn »

Image

Image

Image



:xx:
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: sludgiest guitar tone

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

Those don't help with spelling tests silly
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: sludgiest guitar tone

Post by droidspawn »

nay, but I was reminded of them and went all :nostalgia:



Who the hell wants to take a spelling test when there's kerplunk onhand? No one, thats who :judge:
User avatar
^_____________^
Ancient One
Posts: 3433
Joined: 15 Apr 2011, 14:58
Location: I'm Going To Pull Your Endocrine System Out Of Your Body
Contact:

Re: sludgiest guitar tone

Post by ^_____________^ »

Image



:idea:
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: sludgiest guitar tone

Post by droidspawn »

:pages2: enjoys jenga
User avatar
Drum Solo
Member
Posts: 303
Joined: 23 Apr 2011, 19:28

Re: sludgiest guitar tone

Post by Drum Solo »

If bass guitar can count, then:



[youtube]gIMq54WIE74[/youtube]
User avatar
zim
Zim(a)
Posts: 26909
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 02:36
Location: couch

Re: sludgiest guitar tone

Post by zim »

[quote name="Tea"][youtube]QpitfWy7-Do[/youtube][/quote]



holy shit, that was awesome :xx: :bang:
the dead vote well wrote: ↑
18 Jun 2021, 04:22
moving from a garbage disposal back to the dumpster but it’s an improvement nonetheless
User avatar
Holocaust
Metal God
Posts: 10733
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 07:03
Location: Your mom

Re: sludgiest guitar tone

Post by Holocaust »

[youtube]XCG1drl-qHU[/youtube]
Image
Post Reply