[youtube]07pLGIgyfjw[/youtube]
i dont want it, i just need it
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
i dont want it, i just need it
to breath, to feel, to know i'm alive
[youtube]07pLGIgyfjw[/youtube]
[youtube]07pLGIgyfjw[/youtube]
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: i dont want it, i just need it
they need to hurry the fuck up with a new album already
- Abzu
- Postwhore
- Posts: 45613
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
- Location: next door
Re: i dont want it, i just need it
fiiiinger deep inside the borderline
Show me that you love me and we belong together
Relax turn around and take my hand
Show me that you love me and we belong together
Relax turn around and take my hand
;,,;ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
- agony bagony
- Postwhore
- Posts: 77363
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36
Re: i dont want it, i just need it
[quote name="rhino"]they need to hurry the fuck up with a new album already[/quote]
- shadowalk
- Metal God
- Posts: 13850
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:16
- Location: Manila, Philippines
Re: i dont want it, i just need it
I used to think that drum solo in Forty Six & 2 was the most amazing thing I've ever heard on drums back in 5th grade.
- ^_____________^
- Ancient One
- Posts: 3433
- Joined: 15 Apr 2011, 14:58
- Location: I'm Going To Pull Your Endocrine System Out Of Your Body
- Contact:
Re: i dont want it, i just need it
Vicarious and all of Lateralus 
I got into this band because of a Halo montage that I watched with Lateralus in it
I got into this band because of a Halo montage that I watched with Lateralus in it
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: i dont want it, i just need it
werent you like 4 when aenima came out?
- Abzu
- Postwhore
- Posts: 45613
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
- Location: next door
Re: i dont want it, i just need it
;,,;ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Re: i dont want it, i just need it
well if he just turned 18 today, his birthday would be 1993. Making him 2 when aenima came out 
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: i dont want it, i just need it
oh i thought he was 20, damn youngins 
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Re: i dont want it, i just need it
I'm pretty sure he said he was 18. ahh well
- Abzu
- Postwhore
- Posts: 45613
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
- Location: next door
Re: i dont want it, i just need it
He just turned 19.
;,,;ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
- ^_____________^
- Ancient One
- Posts: 3433
- Joined: 15 Apr 2011, 14:58
- Location: I'm Going To Pull Your Endocrine System Out Of Your Body
- Contact:
Re: i dont want it, i just need it
I was 13 when I first heard Tool, and it's been a long time since I have listened.
I am of the nineteen years
I am of the nineteen years

