i dont want it, i just need it

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

i dont want it, i just need it

Post by rhino »

to breath, to feel, to know i'm alive :xx:



[youtube]07pLGIgyfjw[/youtube]
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: i dont want it, i just need it

Post by droidspawn »

tool <333333333333
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: i dont want it, i just need it

Post by rhino »

they need to hurry the fuck up with a new album already
User avatar
Abzu
Postwhore
Posts: 45613
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
Location: next door

Re: i dont want it, i just need it

Post by Abzu »

fiiiinger deep inside the borderline

Show me that you love me and we belong together

Relax turn around and take my hand
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: i dont want it, i just need it

Post by agony bagony »

[quote name="rhino"]they need to hurry the fuck up with a new album already[/quote]
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
User avatar
shadowalk
Metal God
Posts: 13850
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:16
Location: Manila, Philippines

Re: i dont want it, i just need it

Post by shadowalk »

I used to think that drum solo in Forty Six & 2 was the most amazing thing I've ever heard on drums back in 5th grade.
User avatar
^_____________^
Ancient One
Posts: 3433
Joined: 15 Apr 2011, 14:58
Location: I'm Going To Pull Your Endocrine System Out Of Your Body
Contact:

Re: i dont want it, i just need it

Post by ^_____________^ »

Vicarious and all of Lateralus :idea:



I got into this band because of a Halo montage that I watched with Lateralus in it :redneck:
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: i dont want it, i just need it

Post by rhino »

werent you like 4 when aenima came out?
User avatar
Abzu
Postwhore
Posts: 45613
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
Location: next door

Re: i dont want it, i just need it

Post by Abzu »

:hard-on bearer:
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: i dont want it, i just need it

Post by droidspawn »

:redneck:
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: i dont want it, i just need it

Post by rhino »

youth :xx:
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: i dont want it, i just need it

Post by droidspawn »

well if he just turned 18 today, his birthday would be 1993. Making him 2 when aenima came out :paw:
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: i dont want it, i just need it

Post by rhino »

oh i thought he was 20, damn youngins :santa:
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: i dont want it, i just need it

Post by droidspawn »

I'm pretty sure he said he was 18. ahh well
User avatar
Abzu
Postwhore
Posts: 45613
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
Location: next door

Re: i dont want it, i just need it

Post by Abzu »

He just turned 19.
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: i dont want it, i just need it

Post by droidspawn »

oh :santa:
User avatar
^_____________^
Ancient One
Posts: 3433
Joined: 15 Apr 2011, 14:58
Location: I'm Going To Pull Your Endocrine System Out Of Your Body
Contact:

Re: i dont want it, i just need it

Post by ^_____________^ »

I was 13 when I first heard Tool, and it's been a long time since I have listened.



I am of the nineteen years :santa:
Post Reply