just a radio rip
new decapitated
- deckard
- Metal God
- Posts: 12502
- Joined: 23 Oct 2010, 03:34
- Location: THE NORTH
new decapitated
[youtube]6rNbllGBlRs[/youtube]
just a radio rip
just a radio rip
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: new decapitated
if it sounded more like nihility i would be all over it, but this is kind of boring
- deckard
- Metal God
- Posts: 12502
- Joined: 23 Oct 2010, 03:34
- Location: THE NORTH
Re: new decapitated
i thought it was awesome.
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Re: new decapitated
[quote name="rhino"]if it sounded more like winds of creation i would be all over it, but this is kind of boring[/quote]
- PrismAndGate
- Member
- Posts: 343
- Joined: 16 Jun 2011, 03:35
- Location: Massachusetts
Re: new decapitated
[quote name="rhino"]if it sounded more like nihility i would be all over it, but this is kind of boring[/quote]Same. I dig it, but I feel like there's far too much of the chugga chugga stuff rather than real solid riffs.
- deckard
- Metal God
- Posts: 12502
- Joined: 23 Oct 2010, 03:34
- Location: THE NORTH
Re: new decapitated
[quote name="PrismAndGate"]
[quote name="rhino"]if it sounded more like nihility i would be all over it, but this is kind of boring[/quote]Same. I dig it, but I feel like there's far too much of the chugga chugga stuff rather than real solid riffs.[/quote]
thats exactly what i like about it
[quote name="rhino"]if it sounded more like nihility i would be all over it, but this is kind of boring[/quote]Same. I dig it, but I feel like there's far too much of the chugga chugga stuff rather than real solid riffs.[/quote]
thats exactly what i like about it
- Hugo.
- Metal God
- Posts: 15495
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
- Location: Ireland
Re: new decapitated
[quote name="PrismAndGate"]
[quote name="rhino"]if it sounded more like nihility i would be all over it, but this is kind of boring[/quote]Same. I dig it, but I feel like there's far too much of the chugga chugga stuff rather than real solid riffs.[/quote]
They started this around negation period. I miss their riffs. First two albums are fun times.
[quote name="rhino"]if it sounded more like nihility i would be all over it, but this is kind of boring[/quote]Same. I dig it, but I feel like there's far too much of the chugga chugga stuff rather than real solid riffs.[/quote]
They started this around negation period. I miss their riffs. First two albums are fun times.

- mudbuttthegreat
- Member
- Posts: 344
- Joined: 17 Jun 2011, 10:02
Re: new decapitated
They should have changed the name, this is not Decapitated.
[youtube]QKjgpTis0Vo[/youtube]
[youtube]QKjgpTis0Vo[/youtube]
[quote name="HbW"]nobody cockmesses with fuckruling[/quote]
- deckard
- Metal God
- Posts: 12502
- Joined: 23 Oct 2010, 03:34
- Location: THE NORTH
Re: new decapitated
[youtube]XcWaSE5Qlrk[/youtube]

- deckard
- Metal God
- Posts: 12502
- Joined: 23 Oct 2010, 03:34
- Location: THE NORTH
Re: new decapitated
surprised at the lack of enthusiasm over this new stuff, they sound like a death metal pantera now
shit rules!
shit rules!