new decapitated

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
deckard
Metal God
Posts: 12502
Joined: 23 Oct 2010, 03:34
Location: THE NORTH

new decapitated

Post by deckard »

[youtube]6rNbllGBlRs[/youtube]



just a radio rip :judge:
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: new decapitated

Post by rhino »

if it sounded more like nihility i would be all over it, but this is kind of boring
User avatar
deckard
Metal God
Posts: 12502
Joined: 23 Oct 2010, 03:34
Location: THE NORTH

Re: new decapitated

Post by deckard »

i thought it was awesome.
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: new decapitated

Post by droidspawn »

[quote name="rhino"]if it sounded more like winds of creation i would be all over it, but this is kind of boring[/quote]
User avatar
PrismAndGate
Member
Posts: 343
Joined: 16 Jun 2011, 03:35
Location: Massachusetts

Re: new decapitated

Post by PrismAndGate »

[quote name="rhino"]if it sounded more like nihility i would be all over it, but this is kind of boring[/quote]Same. I dig it, but I feel like there's far too much of the chugga chugga stuff rather than real solid riffs.
Image
User avatar
deckard
Metal God
Posts: 12502
Joined: 23 Oct 2010, 03:34
Location: THE NORTH

Re: new decapitated

Post by deckard »

[quote name="PrismAndGate"]
[quote name="rhino"]if it sounded more like nihility i would be all over it, but this is kind of boring[/quote]Same. I dig it, but I feel like there's far too much of the chugga chugga stuff rather than real solid riffs.[/quote]



thats exactly what i like about it :greenie:
User avatar
Hugo.
Metal God
Posts: 15495
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
Location: Ireland

Re: new decapitated

Post by Hugo. »

[quote name="PrismAndGate"]
[quote name="rhino"]if it sounded more like nihility i would be all over it, but this is kind of boring[/quote]Same. I dig it, but I feel like there's far too much of the chugga chugga stuff rather than real solid riffs.[/quote]



:idea:



They started this around negation period. I miss their riffs. First two albums are fun times.
Image
User avatar
mudbuttthegreat
Member
Posts: 344
Joined: 17 Jun 2011, 10:02

Re: new decapitated

Post by mudbuttthegreat »

They should have changed the name, this is not Decapitated.





[youtube]QKjgpTis0Vo[/youtube]
[quote name="HbW"]nobody cockmesses with fuckruling[/quote]
User avatar
deckard
Metal God
Posts: 12502
Joined: 23 Oct 2010, 03:34
Location: THE NORTH

Re: new decapitated

Post by deckard »

[youtube]XcWaSE5Qlrk[/youtube]



:judge:
User avatar
deckard
Metal God
Posts: 12502
Joined: 23 Oct 2010, 03:34
Location: THE NORTH

Re: new decapitated

Post by deckard »

surprised at the lack of enthusiasm over this new stuff, they sound like a death metal pantera now



shit rules! :xx:
Post Reply