fuck tha g ride

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

fuck tha g ride

Post by agony bagony »

i want the machines that are makin em
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: fuck tha g ride

Post by rhino »

i was just listening to evil empire in the ride today and was almost about to post a ratm thread earlier :santa:
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: fuck tha g ride

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

I jammed some evil empire over the weekend
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: fuck tha g ride

Post by rhino »

i seem to appreciate the battle of los angeles more now than i did back then



[youtube]4ncMfVxIji4[/youtube]





energetic :xx:
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: fuck tha g ride

Post by agony bagony »

i think the first two tracks on that album are the most boring rage ever did :redneck:



and calm like a bomb is one of the best :xx:
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: fuck tha g ride

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

Fuck. I forgot my iPod at home :tear:.
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
mudbuttthegreat
Member
Posts: 344
Joined: 17 Jun 2011, 10:02

Re: fuck tha g ride

Post by mudbuttthegreat »

Everytime I turn on the radio, im like naw fuck it and I turn it off. :fonz:



Fear is the only god :xx:
[quote name="HbW"]nobody cockmesses with fuckruling[/quote]
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: fuck tha g ride

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

Motherfucking bombtrack :xx:
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
mudbuttthegreat
Member
Posts: 344
Joined: 17 Jun 2011, 10:02

Re: fuck tha g ride

Post by mudbuttthegreat »

I know its fear is your only good, but I revamped it so suck it :fuckoff:
[quote name="HbW"]nobody cockmesses with fuckruling[/quote]
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: fuck tha g ride

Post by agony bagony »

also the first line is just "turn on the radio, naw, fuck it, turn it off"



get your shit together son :shake:
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
User avatar
Hugo.
Metal God
Posts: 15495
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
Location: Ireland

Re: fuck tha g ride

Post by Hugo. »

[quote name="ein dusto"] and calm like a bomb is one of the best :xx:[/quote]



I was thinking about this jam yesterday and forgot to play it when i got home. :plays:
Image
User avatar
mudbuttthegreat
Member
Posts: 344
Joined: 17 Jun 2011, 10:02

Re: fuck tha g ride

Post by mudbuttthegreat »

[quote name="ein dusto"]also the first line is just "turn on the radio, naw, fuck it, turn it off"



get your shit together son :shake:[/quote]



I know how the song goes, the post was joke.



:judge:
[quote name="HbW"]nobody cockmesses with fuckruling[/quote]
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: fuck tha g ride

Post by rhino »

YOU'RE LYING!!! YOU WERE SERIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post Reply