fuck tha g ride
- agony bagony
- Postwhore
- Posts: 77363
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: fuck tha g ride
i was just listening to evil empire in the ride today and was almost about to post a ratm thread earlier 
- Methuselah Honeysuckle
- Postwhore
- Posts: 59379
- Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
- Location: the bottle dump
Re: fuck tha g ride
I jammed some evil empire over the weekend
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: fuck tha g ride
i seem to appreciate the battle of los angeles more now than i did back then
[youtube]4ncMfVxIji4[/youtube]
energetic
[youtube]4ncMfVxIji4[/youtube]
energetic
- agony bagony
- Postwhore
- Posts: 77363
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36
Re: fuck tha g ride
i think the first two tracks on that album are the most boring rage ever did 
and calm like a bomb is one of the best
and calm like a bomb is one of the best
- Methuselah Honeysuckle
- Postwhore
- Posts: 59379
- Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
- Location: the bottle dump
Re: fuck tha g ride
Fuck. I forgot my iPod at home
.
- mudbuttthegreat
- Member
- Posts: 344
- Joined: 17 Jun 2011, 10:02
Re: fuck tha g ride
Everytime I turn on the radio, im like naw fuck it and I turn it off.
Fear is the only god
Fear is the only god
[quote name="HbW"]nobody cockmesses with fuckruling[/quote]
- Methuselah Honeysuckle
- Postwhore
- Posts: 59379
- Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
- Location: the bottle dump
Re: fuck tha g ride
Motherfucking bombtrack 
- mudbuttthegreat
- Member
- Posts: 344
- Joined: 17 Jun 2011, 10:02
Re: fuck tha g ride
I know its fear is your only good, but I revamped it so suck it 
[quote name="HbW"]nobody cockmesses with fuckruling[/quote]
- agony bagony
- Postwhore
- Posts: 77363
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36
Re: fuck tha g ride
also the first line is just "turn on the radio, naw, fuck it, turn it off"
get your shit together son
get your shit together son
- Hugo.
- Metal God
- Posts: 15495
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
- Location: Ireland
Re: fuck tha g ride
[quote name="ein dusto"] and calm like a bomb is one of the best
[/quote]
I was thinking about this jam yesterday and forgot to play it when i got home. :plays:
I was thinking about this jam yesterday and forgot to play it when i got home. :plays:

- mudbuttthegreat
- Member
- Posts: 344
- Joined: 17 Jun 2011, 10:02
Re: fuck tha g ride
[quote name="ein dusto"]also the first line is just "turn on the radio, naw, fuck it, turn it off"
get your shit together son
[/quote]
I know how the song goes, the post was joke.

get your shit together son
I know how the song goes, the post was joke.
[quote name="HbW"]nobody cockmesses with fuckruling[/quote]
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: fuck tha g ride
YOU'RE LYING!!! YOU WERE SERIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!